Battlefront 2 has all Era's, Imperial focused campaign, B1's, Clones and no Season Pass!!!

Prev1
HK47isLife
233 posts Member
edited April 2017
Battlefront 2 just got some new information, such as Battle Droids and Clones comfirmed! No Season Pass! Full on Space Battles, It's gonna be so awesome! Feel free to watch the video for more information on why there is no Season Pass and a number of high resolution stills from the trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nACX4LeRGc

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Rule #1 with EA games

Never set expectations too high, rather set them low and be surprised.

This is their chance to do right
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Rule #1 with EA games

I was one of the many few who really enjoyed the first game, so I'm pretty hyped!
  • Looks amazing. Can't wait to see clone wars footage.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Looks amazing. Can't wait to see clone wars footage.
    I completely agree! Really looking forward to playing as battle droids! Maybe droidekas and B2's!? :smiley:

• HK47isLife wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Rule #1 with EA games

I was one of the many few who really enjoyed the first game, so I'm pretty hyped!

I bought it on release day and played it for about a week and was done with it. There was just nothing to do in it. I doubt I buy this one.
    Rule #1 with EA games

Dude same. I'm definitely preordering the deluxe edition if I can
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
    Rule #1 with EA games

I bought it on release day and played it for about a week and was done with it. There was just nothing to do in it. I doubt I buy this one.

I respect that, I can understand why.
    Rule #1 with EA games

I'll be preordering too! Kenobi and Jango Fett are almost pretty much confirmed too! The Slave 1 and Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter are in some of the concept art they showed of Kamino :hushed:
    HK47isLife wrote: »
    Rule #1 with EA games

I'll be preordering too! Kenobi and Jango Fett are almost pretty much confirmed too! The Slave 1 and Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter are in some of the concept art they showed of Kamino :hushed:

Fighting on kamino is gonna be sickkk
    Rule #1 with EA games

How big is this game

Weve seen Hoth, maz's castle, Star killer base, Endor, and Kamino
    Rule #1 with EA games

How big is this game

You can play 20 v 20. It's big.
  • +1
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    you mean no Season Pass yet the game is still far away and this is Ea we are talking about.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Ok step one I need to buy a PS m4
    Step 2 I need to preorder this game CLONE WARS HYPE!!!
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Ok step one I need to buy a PS m4
    Step 2 I need to preorder this game CLONE WARS HYPE!!!

No more Hero Tokens hyyyppppe
  • Heroes being earned... Multiple eras...
    Hope we get the time health back. I liked that concept.

I picked up the original BF2 not too long back, played the heck out of it. Breath of the Wild has me now, and Freedom Force would once it works.
    Rule #1 with EA games

How big is this game

Don't forget yavin, vardos(new planet), and tatooine
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • I'll wait a few weeks after release. They duped me the first time with that trash.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Rule #1 with EA games

Fighting on kamino is gonna be sickkk

I cannot wait to see it in game!
    Rule #1 with EA games

How big is this game

Don't forget Naboo and Yavin! I think it's gonna be pretty hugee
  • I'll wait a few weeks after release. They duped me the first time with that trash.

That's fair enough.
  • Heroes being earned... Multiple eras...

I picked up the original BF2 not too long back, played the heck out of it. Breath of the Wild has me now, and Freedom Force would once it works.

I wouldn't like the timed health on the heroes, but the earning of heroes rather than a pickup would be better imo!
  • I loved the first game, I'm still playing it

Big fan of Heroes vs Villians :)

I hope there's a mode like a free for all so we could have Jedi v Jedi and Sith vs Sith

I will be picking Maul first for sure
  • DarthGazza wrote: »
    I loved the first game, I'm still playing it

Big fan of Heroes vs Villians :)

I hope there's a mode like a free for all so we could have Jedi v Jedi and Sith vs Sith

I will be picking Maul first for sure

I more excited for Kylo :smiley:
  • If you didn't catch celebration, you may have missed some of the main concept art they showed off for the game! What they showed was a piece set on Kamino, with Jango's Slave 1 chasing Obi-Wans Jedi Starfighter! There is another piece showing off republic gunships too! If you're interested in seeing the artwork, check the video out! I want GRIEVOUS!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCBTqy3UEAs
    Heroes being earned... Multiple eras...

I wouldn't like the timed health on the heroes, but the earning of heroes rather than a pickup would be better imo!

+1
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • They way they seem to be doing it timed health wont matter because you can likely have more than one hero per match
  • They way they seem to be doing it timed health wont matter because you can likely have more than one hero per match

I really hope they don't have timed health bars no matter what!
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Ok, I'll admit I'm ignorant regarding console games.... what's a season pass?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Ok, I'll admit I'm ignorant regarding console games.... what's a season pass?

Paying ~$40-60 when the game comes out to guarantee access to all DLC once it become available. The season pass usually grants a nominal discount vs buying the DLC as each is realeased. Most players view it as a dishonest way to milk players for more money when that content should have come with the original game.