Discover Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II

Prev1
Get your first look at Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II in the new trailer. Follow the fate of Iden Versio, leader of an Imperial special forces squad, in an original single-player story set between the fall of the Empire and the rise of the First Order. Plus, get a view into epic multiplayer battlegrounds across all eras, from ground battles on Yavin 4 and Starkiller Base, to intense dogfights in space. Whether you’re an iconic hero, fearless trooper, or legendary starfighter pilot, you can become the master of your own Star Wars hero’s journey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kae-JjbLsgA

Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• As awesome as BF2 looks, i was a little disappointed with GOH at SW Celebration. There wasnt much there.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Should we expect Iden Versio here?
  • Dammit EA. You drain my account faster than my wife.
  • Need to see more clone wars before purchase.
  • Here's the panel at celebration. Campaign towards the beginning and multiplayer towards the end.

https://youtu.be/-f7FkuldLAA
  • Should we expect these new characters to appear in GOH?
  • adamwxman wrote: »
    Should we expect these new characters to appear in GOH?
    Probably as they did the same with Magmatrooper from the first Battlefront.
  • It sure was nice for those rebels in the beginning not to shoot the totally exposed pilots in the middle of an empty field, I mean with a gun there is no excuse for ending up in a position of hand to hand combat... and on that note I guess that's why the camera was turned around. Did you see that rebel eh walked straight to the trooper with the gun in his hand... and that other guy up on the ledge... took him 5 seconds or so looking at his friends getting pummeled in close range. I miss the old battlefront... with the droids clones and story line missions against bots...sigh... cool trailer for the emperor... that destroyed a whole planet

We weren't expecting special forces.... and we only noticed them after they showed up behind us...military protocols.... guess that's why the empire lost lol,we might need a rebel with a special forces armor, We weren't expecting special forces... that's the point no don't ask any questions about it and just turn around...Trust me that's the point!

:) just poking fun but really
  • Any chances of this game for the switch?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Any chances of this game for the switch?

Im hoping i can play it on my DS
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Any chances of this game for the switch?

Likely not

This game is being made for PC style code which PS4,Xbox Ond and obviously PCs run.

Switch is closer to Tablet code, and thus extra time/money to make a port
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Ohhhh **** that game is going to be epic!! Clone wars era here I come!
  • I pre ordered 5 copies for me and my brother and kids. I'm so stoked
  • I have question, is vader, obi wan, anakin maybe han solo, be in this game? I hope not only yoda and maul :/
  • Patrixon wrote: »
    I have question, is vader, obi wan, anakin maybe han solo, be in this game? I hope not only yoda and maul :/

Luke, kylo ren, and Rey are confirmed and it seems likely that there will be A LOT more heroes considering it's all eras(I mean the last on was OT only and had 14)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Patrixon wrote: »
    I have question, is vader, obi wan, anakin maybe han solo, be in this game? I hope not only yoda and maul :/

Luke, kylo ren, and Rey are confirmed and it seems likely that there will be A LOT more heroes considering it's all eras(I mean the last on was OT only and had 14)

We will see :smiley:
  • There supposedly is no season pass... so they can release heroe like this game does instead of tying them to DLC packs
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    There supposedly is no season pass... so they can release heroe like this game does instead of tying them to DLC packs

There was an interview about that, saying they doesn't want to fragment the community. I'm reading between the lines now, but that sounds like maps will be free, additional heroes and slims will be premium.
  • Looks good.

So, that's going to be called BF II v2.0?

I still like playing BF II v1.0 LOL!!!
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Can't wait to play as Kylo Ren
  • Aero wrote: »
    There supposedly is no season pass... so they can release heroe like this game does instead of tying them to DLC packs

There was an interview about that, saying they doesn't want to fragment the community. I'm reading between the lines now, but that sounds like maps will be free, additional heroes and slims will be premium.

Yeah thats what im thinking.

They could do weapon packs, Skins, and Heros as paid DLC

And offer new maps and modes for free. Sort of like Rocket League does
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Aero wrote: »

Yeah thats what im thinking.

They could do weapon packs, Skins, and Heros as paid DLC

And offer new maps and modes for free. Sort of like Rocket League does

I really hope they don't over due the hero price like they do in this game. I could pay 15 for a DLC thats it
  • Dammit EA. You drain my account faster than my wife.

xD
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Will there be a cross platform game reward System? You'd probably get more players on multiple games.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    Will there be a cross platform game reward System? You'd probably get more players on multiple games.

Thats not up to EA its up to microsoft/Sony

Rocket league has stated they would love to do it and it still hasnt happened
  • Already pre-ordered the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition. Don't dissapoint me
  • Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    Already pre-ordered the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition. Don't dissapoint me

Wanna do the same, but a friend told me not to to show ea that we won't buy a game that's still 7 months away XD
  • I still pull out the original Battlefront II to play. Getting powerups and fighting through all the planets plus space, plus inside ships is still fun. Using Maul with his double sided lightsaber throw on coruscant to literally mow down enemies is very satisfying. The OG BF was just fine too.

Then with the BF remake all we got was smaller maps, less paths to victory, and clones verse rebels.... Wife got it for me for christmas and it was very underwhelming. Best part of it was playing survival mode with someone, asymmetric combat against an AT-ST using... a gun... ftw. And don't get me wrong, flying with 32 other people shooting each other with tie fighters and a-wings is cool, and getting Vaders Tie Advanced makes you feel godlike, but it NEVER EVER CHANGES. You can only do it so many times before you're like.... "and what?" The Rouge 1 DLC changed it up for about a week, but they were just variations on CTF and King of the HIll...

I'm waiting for it to come out and I'll check the reviews. The BF remake was really kind of sad. I'm going to have to know this BF II is much better before I get it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    shouldn't this be in Off topic as it has nothing to do with SWGOH.
  • Taramel wrote: »
    shouldn't this be in Off topic as it has nothing to do with SWGOH.

Nah, Admins put it in General for the same reason everyone puts stuff in General. It gets read.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice