I know this is a dumb idea but would it not be cool to have the predator from "Predator" in the game

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
edited April 2017
Would it not be cool to have the predator from "Predator" in the game? I know this would probably never happen but I made a predator kit anyway.

Also, I'd appreciate if you guys (mods) don't delete this thread for no reason again. I spent like 45 minutes coming up with this kit. Tell me what warrants this thread's deletion, aside from the over all frivolousness of it all.

Predator
Dark side attacker
Terrifying hunter that uses stealth and damages all units when he is defeated

Basic: wrist blades
Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict bleeding for 3 turns
(Bleeding: 3 DOT effects, helping immunity, can't gain bonus turn meter)

Damage: 4000-6000

Special one: Plasma caster
Deal special damage to all enemies and dispel all buffs on them. Additionally, deal bonus damage equal to 30% of their max health.
4 turn cool down

Damage: 3000-5000

Special 2: Biomask
Expose all enemies for 2 turns and remove 25% turn meter. Additionally, predator gains advantage and offense up for 2 turns.
(3 turn cool down)

Special 3: portable medkit
Predator dispels all debuffs on him self and heals 100% of its max health, and gains speed up for 3 turns. For each effect dispelled, gain 1 heal over time effect for 3 turns.
(Cool down: 3)

Unique ability: hunters instinct
Predator has 75% counter chance and gains stealth and 100% turn meter whenever he Loses protection. Additionally, predator deals 75% more damage to enemies that aren't debuffed. Also, if predator is defeated, deal damage equal to 50% of each units max health.

Zeta: +25% counter chance and bonus damage. Also, predator has one bonus action each time it takes a turn.

Base Stats:
Health: 20,000
Protection:18,000
Speed: 150

Explanations:

Wrist blades: well, they're knives on his arm, so they'd make people bleed.

Plasma caster: if you don't know, this is that laser cannon thing on his shoulder. Anyway, I thought that this should deal a good amount of damage, and I thought a mass dispel would give him a good bit of usefulness.

Biomask: this is the predators mask. It would make sense to expose everyone and remove tm because predator uses his mask to scan his prey and exploit their weaknesses, while gaining the advantage.

Portable medkit: the predator uses this to heal his bullet wounds (the healing and dispel) in the movie, and it sort of gives him an adrenaline rush (hence the speed up)

Hunters instinct: everything is pretty self explanatory, as predator is fast and fights back a lot. The stealth is from his cloaking device, and the bonus damage is from how the predators don't tend to fight sick, unarmed, or weak opponents. The damage when predator dies would be from his wrist gauntlet bomb thing that he sets off at the end of the movie.

I based this character design off of the original predator movie with Arnold in it. That's why he doesn't have the fancy gadgets that some of the other predators have (spears, throwing stars, net guns, etc.) Please note that this is just for fun and not a real request, I in no way expect the devs to put this character in game. That being said, let me know if you think this is a cool idea, and if anyone wants to make other predator designs (the one from AVP or predator 2) or an alien design, put it here as I'm a big fan of that kind of stuff.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• I have always thought that it would be cool to add characters to swgoh who are not traditionally considered to be part of the Star Wars universe. It would be neat to be able to play as Kevin Spacey, Homer Simpson, Dr. House, the possibilities are endless. It's not as crazy as it sounds, we'll probably see something along these lines once the developers run out of rebels to add.
  • I have always thought that it would be cool to add characters to swgoh who are not traditionally considered to be part of the Star Wars universe. It would be neat to be able to play as Kevin Spacey, Homer Simpson, Dr. House, the possibilities are endless. It's not as crazy as it sounds, we'll probably see something along these lines once the developers run out of rebels to add.

Yeah that'd be cool. Maybe after they're done with, ya know, Star Wars characters, they could add some toons from other franchises. Some others that come to mind are Indiana jones, Batman, and iron man
  • not the right forum
  • not the right forum

Lol yeah I know it's just for fun
  • Really? I know this is a Star Wars game but no predator fans here?
  • I would think some Marvel B-level super hero's would be cool. I would love to see Rocket Racoon and Groot come out with Gaurdians in May.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Theres a thread in off topic for this
  • Even when the character is a Star Wars character, these threads are kind of like "please read my fanfic, guys."
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Theres a thread in off topic for this

Yeah, but then no one would see it n'stuff.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I really hope they don't. It is too silly in my opinion, and this is a Star Wars game so should stick to characters from that universe. Plus, between all the movies, novels, TV shows, and books they will never run out of characters to choose from. They seem to be trying to exhaust all the rebels though...
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Can we add marvel heros to the game because they both are owned by Disney as well? I wonder how a Lightsabor would fare against..... Say the Hulk?

Not a good idea. Don't cross the steams! Really really not a good idea!
  • Juex777 wrote: »
    Can we add marvel heros to the game because they both are owned by Disney as well? I wonder how a Lightsabor would fare against..... Say the Hulk?

Not a good idea. Don't cross the steams! Really really not a good idea!

I feel like a light saber would win
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Yeah cool idea, I would also like to see Ronald McDonald in the game with synergy to your predator.

038891f579d2d9eb7ff305a1cbfbf733.jpg
  • Sounds more like a Guild Raid...SWGoH vs Other Galaxies.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    If this happened could you imagine the "Where is Jango" post that would start. haha
  • Call me stupid but I always thought it would be cool to have R2, C3P0 and Jedi Luke in the game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Call me **** but I always thought it would be cool to have R2, C3P0 and Jedi Luke in the game.

Sorta this. No offense to the OP, as you've obviously put a lot of thought and effort into the kit, but there are plenty of characters from the Star Wars universe - and dozens which are still not in the game yet. I'd prefer if the Star Wars game stays Star Wars.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Call me **** but I always thought it would be cool to have R2, C3P0 and Jedi Luke in the game.

Sorta this. No offense to the OP, as you've obviously put a lot of thought and effort into the kit, but there are plenty of characters from the Star Wars universe - and dozens which are still not in the game yet. I'd prefer if the Star Wars game stays Star Wars.

Oh yeah I totally agree. I'd rather have Star Wars toons before predator any day, but It's just the concept of introducing characters from other franchises into this game, when the time is right.
  • I'm with you but, you'll need to stick to EA games, at the least, if you want any hope of a cross over. I don't think we could unlock them -- but it would be cool to see a Mass Effect cross over -- and you need to fight some random incursion from the Shepard/Vakarian duo of death.

Maybe some Demons from Dragon Age?

Dead Space necromorphs?!?!

......Sims 4 style customization to quiet down the Helmetist Party on this forum?!?!?!!?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Your quote- Also, I'd appreciate if you guys (mods) don't delete this thread for no reason again. I spent like 45 minutes coming up with this kit. Tell me what warrants this thread's deletion, aside from the over all frivolousness of it all.

Ok well for one, it is by your own admission "frivolous. If you want to do that move it to OT. :|

We *mods* would appreciate it if you would not call us out and post in the proper areas when you decide to get "all frivolousness". :)

Closing this, because "all frivolousness"
This discussion has been closed.