Idea: Ability Material Mk III Generator in new update??

Would be great if in the new update there was a way to combine the excess Ability Material Mk I's & II's in order to create Mk III's (purple ones).

I have 100+ green Mk I's to use and 50+ Mk II's... but no III's ever.

Thoughts?

Replies

• +1
  • DocSchneider1969
    29 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    500+ green and 200+ blue here. Would need about 100 purple to complete my toons
  • Great idea. Mk1 & 2 are starting to stack up like SIM tickets for me to.
  • Maestro wrote: »
    Great idea. Mk1 & 2 are starting to stack up like SIM tickets for me to.

Agreed. Glad to see y'all are having the same issue.

Surprised they haven't fixed the game to where you can view your allies characters and their gear, etc. That needs to come as well.
  • bump
  • +1
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Same with the gear. Combine so many mark I to make a mark II and so on. Kinda like a salvage shop.
  • Well they're removing the sell option soon, so I'm just straight up selling anything that I have more than 50 of. Sort by quantity and I have 2 pages of 50 count items.
  • III mats are the thing limiting advancement most now.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I want the same thing for gear.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • This is actually a great idea! First one in a while that I think is great.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • RoTaNiMoD wrote: »
    Maestro wrote: »
    Great idea. Mk1 & 2 are starting to stack up like SIM tickets for me to.

Agreed. Glad to see y'all are having the same issue.

Surprised they haven't fixed the game to where you can view your allies characters and their gear, etc. That needs to come as well.

You can view your allies abilities and star level.. Gear level too just not individual pieces.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Agreed! There has been much discussion about this. It gets frustrating and I think it limits the amount of heroes we gear and level because the Lvl III ability mats are hard to get and you need to give them to your top 5 if you want to be competitive in arena. I think they could simply up the drop rate by double or triple in cantina battles and the problem would be solved.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV