Single target attacker advice

Looking for advice for a single target damage dealer to help quickly take down enemies, probably a glass cannon type. Currently working on farming Lum, Sid and Daka through their respective shipments and am wanting to work on adding another attacker. Here are some I was trying to decide between:

-Luke. Could farm him easily enough through cantina without slowing down one of my main farms. Is he quality?

-FO Tie Pilot. Eventually free 2* through logins but after that he's stuck on 2*. I've heard he's strong, but is he good enough knowing promotion is unlikely?

-Night sister initiate, resistance pilot, IG86. Grouping these together, they seem to be strong options and each available in GW shipments. Which of these 3 is the strongest? And are they work splitting Lum farming?

So I'm trying to balance damage with availability. Thoughts?

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Datcha is probably the best glass canon as you can also get him to 7★
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • FO Tie Pilot does hit hard, but he has no health. Looks like the only way to improve his star level is chromium and the daily login reward this moth, so gotta shelf him for now (tried him in darkside 5-I and 5-K and the jawas chewed him up)

All the droids are farmable, so that's a plus. HK-47 has a lot of health, IG-88 is pretty fragile but is really useful with the ability lockout attack, and IG-86 does hit hard.

The one farmable that I think is really intriguing is Greedo. The few threads I have seen in here about him are really positive. I bet you'll see a lot more of him once people get their 7* Sidious. That's my plan.
  • Does Datcha do higher single-target damage than any of the above? Or you like Datcha because he can do self-stealth and ability block?
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • I like IG86. He hits pretty hard, farmed easily and his ability calls an assist.
  • I'd go with the Resistance Trooper (as he is now farmable) - have him upgraded to gear lvl 6 and lvl 51 right now... 1,5k/3k normal hits and 3k/5k ability (normal/crit).
    You have to keep in mind that he REALLY is a glass cannon though, so not the proper choice for Arena - anyway he's carrying me through GW :)
  • My 5* lvl 53 IG-86 (maxed gear) crits for around 5k on his special - which also calls an ally to assist for even more punishment. Love him.
  • sorry, but what it means glass cannon ?
  • djwarcr wrote: »
    sorry, but what it means glass cannon ?

A character than hits hard but dies easily due to low health/defense.
  • I have Luke at 5* level 60 and he hits pretty hard. I'm thinking of going all the way up with him. The T. Raider is a similar character. I'm considering pushing mine to level 60 sometime.
  • I have seen a few recommendations for dathcha. What advantages does dathcha have or a jawa?
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Kabbage wrote: »

The one farmable that I think is really intriguing is Greedo. The few threads I have seen in here about him are really positive. I bet you'll see a lot more of him once people get their 7* Sidious. That's my plan.

I have 4* Greedo and I really like him, crits hard and often on regular attack. Was going to keep getting his shipments but started working towards Sidious yesterday as he seems more useful in the long run. Greedo's delayed thermal detonator doesn't do much damage and the fact that it is delayed doesn't work well in the current game state imo.

I want a scoundrel team one day though! So will not neglect the little green dude for long.