Which individual character(s) has saved you countless times?

Which character(s) have saved your rear ends more times than you can count? basically, who is the real MVP of your roster? For me it is Rex and Sun Fac, as a F2P getting Rex in a chromium early on was super lucky and fortunate. Then once fleet came out i started on sun fac, and geared him up asap. Currently have them both at gear X and 7 stars. These characters are KEY in my arena and GW, and are irreplaceable.

Replies

• I'm quite fond of Fives. He's stood up to 4 against 1 odds several times for me. And lately ERG has been getting more stuns for me
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Kylo. I had him early and then they finally made him worthwhile. He was plug and play in my arena. I was the first on my shard to use him. Had so many frustrated peeps facing my kylo that others started building him. There are at least 5 that still run him in the top 15 and several more that have him for specific circumstances. Was first in my guild to zeta him and use him in HAAT... now there are 4 others. He has won many a match for me... Including an epic 1v5 vs wiggs, sth, Lando, and old Ben.

Now it is zylo and dooku carrying my squad like bosses...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    zSavage. Hes always the last one standing on my sith team
  • John_Anacall
    43 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Lately has been Vader for me, early game I think it was Maul I got him really early too, so I'd take every enemy tow low health and then I'd wipe one by one with Maul's basic
  • Gotta be EP for me. He is one of the most versitile toons and easy to gear. He has saved my butt multiple times in GW and can put up a pretty good score in P3 HAAT.
  • zKylo hands down. I run him in arena and he 1v5 a rex lead, DN, GK, chaze team. Was down to the wire with GK getting foresight so much, but my kylo won!
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    *insert op character name here*
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Rey
  • Rex,Fett,and Kylo they are a huge help got upper 500 with them
  • Daka.

Not as relevant as she used to be, but she's still on my GW A-squad and definitely saved my team more than any other single toon.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Palp. Amazing all-round character. In fact, I find it hard to create a team that doesn't include him.
  • Dooku (under a Nihilus lead of course) and Kylo
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Daka.

Not as relevant as she used to be, but she's still on my GW A-squad and definitely saved my team more than any other single toon.

This. She used to be my save the day character. Several times I was close to losing a battle and she doing a last gasp move and reviving most of my team. I miss my stun/control team. That was before mods broke the game making speed the only thing that counts
  • Luminara. She's not a meta toon by any stretch, but her heal with heal over time combined with a zQQJ lead has saved me MANY times in GW, bringing a near-dead toon back to full health.
  • EP, his leader ability heals my potent Sith many times; even if he's squishy and dies the bonus carries on and for a F2P guy like me, it makes a huge difference...until I can zeta Vader or Maul.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Dooku under nihlus lead. Even if the enemies get him into red he finds a way to survive. Haven't lost an offensive battle in awhile.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Ventress
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    *insert op character name here*

CUP
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zarriss, JKA combo. She helps trigger his unique many times
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It's between Aayla and Jka, but...

I have to give the MVP to Aayla. She has solo'd 3- 4 toons many times when i was down bad.
  • RE: Palpatine....yeah, definitely hard to give up on the mass-stuns and the shocks. :-)
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Daka.

This. She used to be my save the day character. Several times I was close to losing a battle and she doing a last gasp move and reviving most of my team. I miss my stun/control team. That was before mods broke the game making speed the only thing that counts

Used to love her as well, had her and Phasma(L); for some reason anytime an assist was called there came Daka, joke was on them as they thought measly damage, but she'd end up stunning one or two. With Phasma(L), Daka, RG, Rey, GS I could have their entire team locked down.