Looking for ship shardmates / Barf, Krallenkrote, TheBinder 66, Dudester 66, Angus McBeef

RevengeKill
16 posts Member
edited April 2017
I've create a chat room on discord. if guys in the same shard would like to join our group, please contact me. Thank you :smile:

Barf
Krallenkrote
iZen
Revenge Kill
TheBinder 66
Dudester 66
Angus McBeef
jedidude
anonymous
Tree 66
Post edited by RevengeKill on

Replies

• @RevengeKill I'm in your ship shard. Hover around 100, so nowhere close to you, but I found this post and would like to join the chat. Send me a discord link when you have a chance.
  • @deejaydeez welcome man :smile:
  • @RevengeKill A guildmate told me about this post. But I have too many chat apps on my phone already. Let me know if you also use LINE. My payout time is US pacific time. What's your payout time? I would like to avoid hitting people before their payout time.
  • RevengeKill
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @OG_Tree Hi! I think you are Tree 66, right? I'm sorry that I don't use LINE. Not sure that US pacific time is UTC-7?
    I'll post payout times of the mates I know below.
  • RevengeKill
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Time Zone : Name
    UTC+8 : iZen / Revenge Kill
    UTC-2 : Krallenkröte / Raik Turno / Kyle Katarn
    UTC-5 : Havoc57
    UTC-6 : deejaydeez / Faff
    UTC-7 : ìN Naryax / ìN Bearmace / ìN Barium Stargirion
    UTC-8 : Tree 66
    Post edited by RevengeKill on
  • Thanks @RevengeKill I am positive that Naryax's payout time is 1 hour before mine.
  • Okay. Then you must be at UTC-8. I've corrected the table. :smile:
  • Hey fellas. I'm in the shard too I'm est. I just decided to give ships a try today. I'll try to stay top 10 or 20. Nice to meet you all
  • @Havoc57 Hi, sorry for the late response. Nice to meet you!
    I think est should be UTC-5. Let me add into the table.
    Do you use Discord? I have started a chat room there.
  • Havoc57
    38 posts Member
    No I don't use discord anymore. But no worries I gave up on ships already. I don't have the drive to stay up top. I thought I would but I was wrong
  • I see... you can join the group anytime you want. There are not only players on top are in the group, also some around 100.
  • Hi folks i am a bit late on here but was just finding this thread. i have also contacts to Raik Turno and Kyle Katarn of our ship shard. you can contact me via discord Krallenkröte#8663.

Me and the other two guys have payout at 20PM (daylight savings, in winter 19PM) CET, that should be UTC-2
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • @Narkosekröte It's great to reach you finally! I've sent friend request on Discord.
  • Dass
    4 posts Member
    Could i join you guys?
  • @Dass of course! What's your IGN? Also Dass?
  • Dass
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    My name in game,is ikki
    Do you have a discord channel?
  • Dass
    4 posts Member
    My ships payout,is at 20h,GMT+1
  • AngusMcBeef
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey All! One of my guildmates also just told me about this, otherwise I would have responded earlier. It's really cool that you are doing this, count me in! My time is 8pmCST/3pmGMT/UTC+5. Looking forward to working with ya!
    *Will go by above timeline layouts until I talk to you again..
    Post edited by AngusMcBeef on
  • R2D
    1 posts Member
    You guys mind if I join the shard chat? Makes payouts less chaotic.
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2017
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm interested in joining as well. My payout is at UTC-5

Ign is Krel Varlie
    Post edited by Varlie on
  • I would, but I am on the line app instead. Sorry.
  • A correction to your time zones, Barium and I are UTC-5 (or -4 for daylight savings). Eastern US Time Zone.
  • Binder dudester, do you guys know a lutz 66?
  • RFD
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Bearmace wrote: »
    A correction to your time zones, Barium and I are UTC-5 (or -4 for daylight savings). Eastern US Time Zone.

@Bearmace I'm UTC -7 same as IN-Naryax, please pass on to him I will rotate 1st and 2nd daily with him, thank you kind sir I hope you are well

discord RFD#1770

Games, Guns, Guitars, and Harleys

Team Instinct

• @RevengeKill what’s the discord?
  • Hi I am trying to get in touch with your guildmate Jason Corleone. We are trying to get him to join our fleet arena discord server. Can you put him in touch with me? Thanks.
    DarHelmetRR#7639
  • Please invite me in discord, i'm in the same shard arena i think. @Douglas Mortimer#2735