Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    I do have Nihlus. Just at 3* though I suppose it can work with good gear.
  • Okay, so it's meant to be hard. But not impossible. I'm getting zeta meta teams everyday and can't even get halfway through since Feb. Guess what? I don't have zeta or meta teams myself.

Fix it EA, we pay for a service so try to act like you care about your customers. 13 times I've written for assistance and you ignore every query, not even a response. Your arrogance towards us is disgusting.
  • GW has turned into a joke. This is the 3rd day in a row that I probably won't finish, all because of OP combos. Chase is ridiculous, especially when coupled with GK. When a 3* Chirut is viable against full 7* teams then something is seriously wrong.
    I think the main issue is that GW nodes are based solely on teams total power. We all know that you can have the most powerful team ever, but if there's no synergy and the toons are lame, you lose. Why can't the team roster be taken into consideration? A Chase or Wiggs team is going to be much tougher than a Geo/Droid team of the same power level.
    Tone down Chirut's crazy 'turn every debuff into a heal over time' and things might be different.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    I haven't been on in quite a while. But when A NODE 6 Darth Maul team takes out everyone of my players. This is BULL %*#+. I put to much time and effort into this game to have EA developers F me over. NODE 6 DM Empire team that you can't take out because they keep going stealth and healing. This game is a joke.
  • @cop1416 my node 6 was a maxed Rogue 1 squad. Nodes 9 and 11 Zeta Vader teams along with that b. I. T. C. H. Baze . What a cheater
  • jvvil
    14 posts Member
    Getting an impossible node 6, maul, palp, nihilus, dooku, vader all gear X...****
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Having to fight too many teams with zetas and champs that are pay to win.
  • Yep. Getting out of control. I was keeping up for awhile but now I have seen hyper maxed teams. Cry I must
  • dstelma
    17 posts Member
    I see this thread has been moved. Had to do some digging to find it. Why am I not surprised it's not on the main screen anymore? Don't waste your time guys. People have been complaining for months about GW and no change let alone any answers/response to anything.
  • To those saying the oppositions skills are not "enhanced" in GW, when a g7, level 77 can one shot a g11/85 hero... yeah, it's fair and balanced. Tooth fairy is real too.. lol
  • Brek
    60 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I have found it has got a lot harder recently and i agree with the above above one shot kills from lower rank oppo, very annoying. I still manage to complete it though, last week was a bad week, failed on three days. I guess having zader is why i am abke to complete it still. It certainly does not feel balenced or fair to the player at the moment.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Not sure why EA doesnt respond or comment about the concerns in this thread.
  • GW is becoming absolutely ridiculous. I am about to quit this game. Just faced a fully-modded g11/85 Phoenix team. How is this even possible? Are EA developers messing with us?
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Another day of N12 having a team with multiple zetas. This time fighting Zader and Zylo. Always rough fighting teams with zetas when I dont have a single one. These teams just go through my entire roster day in and day out.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    First let me say I too run into unbearable node 12's. But, I have learned a trick that works with SOME of them. RETREAT. Retreat over and over, watch for patterns, then when you feel you have them memorized, throw a wrench into the game. I just faced a z sith team. I have zero zetas. Retreated over and over, and the RNG swung my way. I beat them and didn't lose any of my team. It's not a perfect method, and suicide teams are needed, but hey, a win is a win right? Call it, the final act of defiance. Lol
  • Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    So I have no gear 11 toons, no zeta toons, and none even at level 85, yet I have to fight maxed zeta'ed toons in GW. How the hell is that even halfway reasonable. Fix the stupid broken GW!!!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Galoopa wrote: »
    So I have no gear 11 toons, no zeta toons, and none even at level 85, yet I have to fight maxed zeta'ed toons in GW. How the hell is that even halfway reasonable. Fix the **** broken GW!!!

How about instead of them fixing gw, why dont you fix your weak **** roster.
  • Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    So I have no gear 11 toons, no zeta toons, and none even at level 85, yet I have to fight maxed zeta'ed toons in GW. How the hell is that even halfway reasonable. Fix the **** broken GW!!!

How about instead of them fixing the broken gw, why dont you fix your weak **** roster.

Right, cause it has nothing to do with someone trying to get a strong roster built up encountering toons that are ridiculously overpowered. There is challenging/ hard and then there is throwing nodes that are impossible to beat.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member

How about instead of them fixing the broken gw, why dont you fix your weak **** roster.

Right, cause it has nothing to do with someone trying to get a strong roster built up encountering toons that are ridiculously overpowered. There is challenging/ hard and then there is throwing nodes that are impossible to beat.

Do you want a participation reward? You are not supposed to beat gw every single time if your roster isn't developed better. It's meant to challenge you to build up your roster better.
  • Galoopa
    123 posts Member
    Again challenging is different from not a chance in hell to beat. GW does not do a good job of finding the balance between challenging you to develop multiple teams versus destroying multiple teams with turn meter before they can even kill one ai toon. But you're not going to agree with me and I'm not going to agree with you, so I guess that's just that.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    The step from g10-11 is pretty huge. If you've come to the point in GW that your g10 toons can't win, you're going to have to work on gearing some to 11 and getting zetas. It does take time, but everyone can do it, even you. If you say you don't want to because gearing sucks, yadda yadda, then you're only going to limit your success across the whole game. There's no way you are getting into top 20 of Arena with no zetas or g11 toons. I don't know how you'll ever beat ls 9b hard. Even the HAAT is going to be beyond you. So gw might be telling you something about your roster.

Also: speed.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member

Do you want a participation reward? You are not supposed to beat gw every single time if your roster isn't developed better. It's meant to challenge you to build up your roster better.

Yep another troll. Do you want a bully award. Let the people speak their minds. They don't need a bully like yourself berating them. Constructive is one thing. Being the south end of a north bound mule is another.
  • First let me say I too run into unbearable node 12's. But, I have learned a trick that works with SOME of them. RETREAT. Retreat over and over, watch for patterns, then when you feel you have them memorized, throw a wrench into the game. I just faced a z sith team. I have zero zetas. Retreated over and over, and the RNG swung my way. I beat them and didn't lose any of my team. It's not a perfect method, and suicide teams are needed, but hey, a win is a win right? Call it, the final act of defiance. Lol

This works for me, most of the time. Of course, there's always that one time that Palp stuns your entire team and you're dead before you can retreat... It can be super frustrating at times.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    I hate playing GW. Whoever at EA thought the new GW was fun is a total ****. Fighting 1 or 2 meta zeta teams that arent even on my Arena server is completely ludicrous. From where I am, it appears that GW is only made for the whales who spent money and are fielding multiple zeta teams.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    I don't think that someone reads this, but here are my 2 cents :

Today i've got, for example, another impossible team to beat. "Max gear//full zeta team" Vader (10.7k), Palpy (10.2k), Bariss (10.1k), Sid (10.4k) and RG (11k). I'm still not lvl85. I don't even have access to zeta's. My "dmg" heals them more than i do dmg to them. Vader throws sabers for 57k dmg. Bariss rolls higher numbers than my Rey. Add rigged AI into the equation, and you got the full picture. Whales ofc won't see the problem here.

So let's put it this way (for the guys that troll with "get more deep roster thing" :

You have a bicycle. You have some reserve bicycles in case this one gets damaged. You are called to a competition. All competitors have bikes and only small finesses on them are present. If you want a better bike, you need to win and collect money to get them. Suddenly, You and your bike are being thrown away to race against Buggati's, Lambo's, Ferrari's, Porsche's. No matter how hard you spinn those wheels, no matter how many bikes you break and use, you will never beat them. Would that be interesting to see on television for example ?

Or for football fans : 110 16y old boys competiting for a big prize surely wouldn't beat only 11 fully trained, professional FC Barcelona players.

I do agree that it should be challenging. I don't agree that it should be impossible.

A player in rising which is, example, 75lvl, who doesn't have that deep roster, gear, mods, getting lvl85 nodes in gw completely being blocked and slowed down in his progression isn't that logical i think.

Or it is, and we all know why.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    dstelma wrote: »
    I see this thread has been moved. Had to do some digging to find it. Why am I not surprised it's not on the main screen anymore? Don't waste your time guys. People have been complaining for months about GW and no change let alone any answers/response to anything.

Not a wonder at all. For some reason, they so appreciate constructive feedback, but when people really give them constructive feedback (or you can read, BAD and REAL things that are happening in the game), you automatically get banned because you "turn away other players from playing the game" reason (felt it on my skin several times).

And it's not months. It's years :wink:
  • Zeta Maul at node 6 and node 9? F that. Didn't even bother trying node 9. Fix your matchmaking algorithm, zetas are not weighted properly at all.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It's not just GW. Arena is just as bad. I'm about to quit again and take my money with me. My Dukoo rarely stuns and only double hits once out of every 4-5 turns. The person I'm fighting stuns my toon every time and spindle hits almost every time. My palp rarely stuns when he shocks. And the enemies palp almost always stuns multiple toons. And yes I know one shock does stun multiple one doesn't. The same with other toons and moves. This is Bull manure. EA is a bunch of cheating mor ons.
  • I still hate GW so much.
  • kejmo wrote: »
    I don't think that someone reads this, but here are my 2 cents :

Today i've got, for example, another impossible team to beat. "Max gear//full zeta team" Vader (10.7k), Palpy (10.2k), Bariss (10.1k), Sid (10.4k) and RG (11k). I'm still not lvl85. I don't even have access to zeta's. My "dmg" heals them more than i do dmg to them. Vader throws sabers for 57k dmg. Bariss rolls higher numbers than my Rey. Add rigged AI into the equation, and you got the full picture. Whales ofc won't see the problem here.

A lot of the problem here is Barriss' zeta. It's insane. I've faced similar teams and not been able to dent them past protection because of Barriss. And I am level 85 with a very deep roster.
    Don't get me wrong, most of the time I beat GW. But it's teams like this that throw things off, and really, I don't think zetas have been properly taken into consideration. It's like when mods were introduced. After a while, the devs realised they'd screwed up and fixed things. I'm hoping the same goes for zetas.