This needs to be addressed

Alright, so i know noone likes these kinds of rant posts, but as the title says, this needs to be addressed. This one darn character, oh boy. Every single person on my shard (literally) is running this guy in the lead, and man is it impossible to beat. At the start of battle he immediately stuns every single one of my toons, then proceeds to kill them all in one hit from an AoE. I mean, cmon, my Zader team stands no chance against this guy! He is literally the most unbalanced, overpowered character in this entire game. It would be fine if it was only a few people who ran him, but at level 85 gear 11 with everyone on my arena shard running him, this needs to be nerfed ASAP.

*sigh* the bottom line is, NERF CORUSCANT UNDERWORLD POLICE

Replies

• you heard it here, nerf this zader character.
  • spotremix wrote: »
    you heard it here, nerf this zader character.

Of all the comments i was expecting off this kind of post, that was not one of them xD

Of all the comments i was expecting off this kind of post, that was not one of them xD

how would you feel if they nerfed a character you liked?

this is the one question that keeps me from calling nerf on ANY character. i would be very upset if one of the characters i liked and used was nerfed.

spotremix wrote: »

how would you feel if they nerfed a character you liked?

this is the one question that keeps me from calling nerf on ANY character. i would be very upset if one of the characters i liked and used was nerfed.

You... do know that this post was completely in jest, right? I thought the blatant use of hyperbole's and exaggeration would give it away