So glad there is no confirmation message on Chromium cards...

Hit the 8 Chromium cards pack while scrolling to grab the Bronzium card. No confirmation...straight to card roll...2500 crystals go poof. Glad I don't put real money into this game, greasy mechanics like this will ensure that remains the case.

Replies

• Well did you get anything good?
  • I'm guessing straight shard play. It may not have been a problem if he got a Ben or something :D
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • No idea what you're talking about man, when you select ANY card option it takes you to a new screen with the description of what you can get which then requires you to press another "Buy" button before anything happens.

Not sure how you managed to click through to complete a purchase in one go.
  • I'm assuming he thought he pressed the bronzium button and wasn't looking when he pressed buy.
  • Nope, quite certain it went straight to the roll. Only shards off the roll other than a Chewie char converted to shards. Not a big deal since no $$ involved, but still unfortunate...
  • Also playing on a 10" tablet so inadvertent taps are far less likely with that screen real estate.
  • So are you saying you don't see this screen at all? Even with Bronzium packs?

n39b1CN.jpg

Because if that's the case, something doesn't seem right with your client.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Slushie wrote: »
    So are you saying you don't see this screen at all? Even with Bronzium packs?

n39b1CN.jpg

Erm... time to rob Slushie of all his credits :open_mouth: hehe
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Slushie wrote: »

n39b1CN.jpg

Slushie brought it the evidence. Kephel, what say you?
  • @Skye wrote: »

n39b1CN.jpg

*Waves hand*

These are not the credits you are looking for.

:p
  • That screen only shows up if you dont have the credits to buy. Bought a 4 pack just now no comfirmation screen just 4 boxes and the big reveal. Only got shards this time. Cashed in off the 21 day $4.99 pack. (best buy in game)
  • That screen only shows up if you dont have the credits to buy. Bought a 4 pack just now no comfirmation screen just 4 boxes and the big reveal. Only got shards this time. Cashed in off the 21 day $4.99 pack. (best buy in game)

Huh, that's interesting. I'll have to try it out myself the next time I save up enough crystals for an 8 pack.
    @Skye wrote: »

n39b1CN.jpg

*Waves hand*

Jedi Mind tricks don't work on me... only money! : :p
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • That is not good, there should be a confirmation screen, what a waste of crystals. I would've rather farmed any unpopular character than have that happen...
  • Hrrmmm, kind of hard to argue with some of the above. I must have just mindlessly brain farted the picks as mentioned earlier.
    @Skye wrote: »

n39b1CN.jpg

*Waves hand*

Haha! Love this.

I just tried it, if you click on a chromium pack it DOES go to the screen where you click buy. I recorded it if anyone needs visual proof.

Sorry, Kephel. :(
  • @The_Oklahoma_Kid @ioniancat21 @Kephel

Yeah I just tested this myself and it definitely went to the 2nd screen before it you press buy.

My crystals:
    f1hWBIL.jpg

Confirm buy screen:
    ZSoAbq4.jpg

Bonus: What I got from the pack :D
    5HtHXtT.jpg
  • I haven't tried again hopefully it was just a glitch in my transaction(it was an intentional buy.) Nice pulls on your 8 pack.
    @The_Oklahoma_Kid @ioniancat21 @Kephel

Yeah I just tested this myself and it definitely went to the 2nd screen before it you press buy.

My crystals:
    f1hWBIL.jpg

Confirm buy screen:
    ZSoAbq4.jpg

Bonus: What I got from the pack :D
    5HtHXtT.jpg

Nice drop, lucky *******. Lol :o
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Wow. Nice pull. I've heard Dooku doesn't drop in chromium and good timing for FOTF.

I am curious though if OP os not saving crystals for chromium and has not spent money, why so many?

Refills man, you should be much further in the game if you've been using thwm wisely.

Just started a ftp account yesterday to test strategies amd already ranked #48 in arena, will be top ten for tomorrow's rewards. And fully geared level 30 team.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot