Ideas for AhZoka?

Prev1
Im hoping that (eventually) ahsoka will get a zeta on her unique and provide even more synergy with Jka.

Currently she gets-
+45% health, +45 speee and + 15% crit chance- which she loses as she gets critacalpy hit.
Gains crit hit immunity if anikan is present and whenever she uses a special.

Heres my zeta idea:
In addition to the above- +5% health, +5 speed, +5% crit chance, and assist Jka whenever he attacks whilst his health is below 100%

This is just one idea i had, anyone else got any?

Replies

• Nojow
    24 posts Member
    Would be good if she gained one of the buffs from the unique back after scoring a critical
  • Nojow wrote: »
    Would be good if she gained one of the buffs from the unique back after scoring a critical

+1 to that

• Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I'd prefer a buff to her special attack, granting 50% protection restoration along with the healing while opponents are above 50% health. And while they're under 50%, it ignores defense.
  • Hopefully her lead give clones bonuses and drops the Nightsister thing.

On the flip side, JKA has a few reasons why you need to target him first... and Ahsoka, while a heavy hitter, doesn't really have any tricks. So maybe something where she does a little Barris thing where she auto heals him when his life gets low and removes debuffs from both of them.

If he's not dazed or stunned he can continue to wreck it.

But yes, I'd be more interested in seeing Ahsoka/JKA get moved to something resembling a tighter Wiggs or Chaze.

A Barris, Lumi, or Ahsoka combo should also get a Geonosian Bonus - as a nod to the show.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Hopefully her lead give clones bonuses and drops the Nightsister thing.

I'll admit that i havnt really seen alot of the Clone Wars show, just a few seasons, was Ahsoka much of a leader or would they be best dropping her leader for another special attack?
  • But yes, I'd be more interested in seeing Ahsoka/JKA get moved to something resembling a tighter Wiggs or Chaze.

A Barris, Lumi, or Ahsoka combo should also get a Geonosian Bonus - as a nod to the show.

I'd like her unique to be zetaed so that she heals JKA any time she heals herself, just like her crit immunity while JKA lives. And, for both abilities to be locked. It would make you have to choose who to attack first.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It would be cool if the second part you mentioned where she assists anakin was just part of her non zeta ability, and also assisted his special with her special, but I don't think it should be part of the zeta since then the zeta needs two good characters instead of one
  • Amorgan wrote: »
    Hopefully her lead give clones bonuses and drops the Nightsister thing.

I'll admit that i havnt really seen alot of the Clone Wars show, just a few seasons, was Ahsoka much of a leader or would they be best dropping her leader for another special attack?

Dude... you should finish it. The last few seasons really explores the Force itself.

Ahsoka was a general and led the clones on her own many times. She was the commander over Cody and Rex. She was probably the lowest ranking Jedi to do so, but she still did it.
  • Ahsoka is my favorite character in all of SW.
  • But yes, I'd be more interested in seeing Ahsoka/JKA get moved to something resembling a tighter Wiggs or Chaze.

I'd like her unique to be zetaed so that she heals JKA any time she heals herself, just like her crit immunity while JKA lives. And, for both abilities to be locked. It would make you have to choose who to attack first.

Exactly. She feeds JKA heals and cleanse - but if you take down her or other toons first, JKA gets his 100% TM. He should probably get a Rage type effect if you Take Ahsoka down first.

Specifics aside - they had like 8 seasons of comboes. Wiggs appeared for like 2 seconds. Chaze at least were real main characters. Ahsoka and JKA should get revamped to be a tight combo.

I would like to see her lead dropped for some kind of Jedi/Clone special not attacking ability. Namely because she's never going to really see the arena without more utility and "EVEN IF" (it's a big if) she got this tight comboe with JKA, she might still not make the cut if she can't do something else too.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Corrog wrote: »
    I'd prefer a buff to her special attack, granting 50% protection restoration along with the healing while opponents are above 50% health. And while they're under 50%, it ignores defense.

Give this men a medal!
  • [
    Exactly. She feeds JKA heals and cleanse - but if you take down her or other toons first, JKA gets his 100% TM. He should probably get a Rage type effect if you Take Ahsoka down first.

I like the Rage idea. If Ahsoka is defeated, JKA gains 50% TM and his next attack instantly defeats enemy (like Nihilus's Annihilate).
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Ahsoka Zeta should get additional unique depending on their living allies:

JKA, Aayla, IGD: same unique.
    GK: foresight gain (70% probability).
    Yoda: tenacity up on debuff.
  • Corrog wrote: »

Give this men a medal!

Good idea, but her special already goes to level 8 as an omega, where as her unique only goes to 7. Logic tells me that her unique will be the thing that gets a zeta, if any

• I would like to see her lead dropped for some kind of Jedi/Clone special not attacking ability. Namely because she's never going to really see the arena without more utility and "EVEN IF" (it's a big if) she got this tight comboe with JKA, she might still not make the cut if she can't do something else too.

Ive used her in arena for aslong as i can remember, shes one of the hardest hitting jedi, and fits well into a zqgj set up when she assists.
    I used to be top 20, but with the aweful zaul meta, down to the 50's :(

• Zeta special: if enemy health is above 50% cleanse, if under 50% ignore defense and protection.
  • Zeta unique: regain 1 buff on crit and assist JKA on any attack while she has crit immunity.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    [

I like the Rage idea. If Ahsoka is defeated, JKA gains 50% TM and his next attack instantly defeats enemy (like Nihilus's Annihilate).

After he defeats enemy with Rage, he then gets replaced with Darth Vader!
  • [

lolol. that would be awesome!
  • [

That's not a terrible idea. Health and protection stays the same. He loses all other Jedi synergy because he's now a Sith. But gains all of Vader's abilities... hmmmmm
  • Amorgan wrote: »
    I would like to see her lead dropped for some kind of Jedi/Clone special not attacking ability. Namely because she's never going to really see the arena without more utility and "EVEN IF" (it's a big if) she got this tight comboe with JKA, she might still not make the cut if she can't do something else too.

Ive used her in arena for aslong as i can remember, shes one of the hardest hitting jedi, and fits well into a zqgj set up when she assists.
    I used to be top 20, but with the aweful zaul meta, down to the 50's :(

That what I mean - more utility out of some of the Jedi (and others) would help a lot. Just hitting hard when there's a good chance to miss... it's not going to get you far.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I'd like to see "If he is present, JKA gains these bonuses too." In addition to +5/+5% on all of them. :smiley:
  • Any time ahsoka crits give Jedi allies foresight for two turns and remove 20% TM from sith and separatists
  • More synergy with JKA for sure. I would like something like both have each other uniques. Imagine ahzoka also gaining TM when other fall below 50% health and healing back with the special attack.
    This is something I would like to see in the Jedi faction, a deeper synergy among them: sharing uniques, similar to phoenix squad. Another option is gaining bonuses depending on the number of jedi present. As an example: each jedi provide a different bonus, so 5 of them would gain something like +25 speed (qgj), +25%life (lumi), +25% tenacity (yoda), +%25% counter chance (igd), +25% defense (GK)...
  • +1 good idea.
    Amorgan wrote: »

Heres my zeta idea:
    In addition to the above- +5% health, +5 speed, +5% crit chance, and assist Jka whenever he attacks whilst his health is below 100%
    i would however change the 100% to 60% and add the protection thing @Corrog said.
    Corrog wrote: »
    50% protection restoration along with the healing while opponents are above 50% health. And while they're under 50%, it ignores defense.

So the whole Zeta for Ashoka would be

Unique: Assist JKA when he is below 60% health when he attacks. Also grant Allies 30% Protection when Ashoka uses her Special.

Thoughts?
  • My idea:

Gains 50% max health, 50 speed, 20% critical chance, and 50% crit damage and loses each one in reverse order each time she takes a critical hit. Regains them on a finishing blow. Cleanse a random ally and Jedi knight anakin of all debuffs and grant them tenacity up while scoring a critical hit
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    TheLaw wrote: »
    +1 good idea.
    Amorgan wrote: »

Heres my zeta idea:
    i would however change the 100% to 60% and add the protection thing @Corrog said.
    Corrog wrote: »
    50% protection restoration along with the healing while opponents are above 50% health. And while they're under 50%, it ignores defense.

So the whole Zeta for Ashoka would be

Unique: Assist JKA when he is below 60% health when he attacks. Also grant Allies 30% Protection when Ashoka uses her Special.

Thoughts?

I like it, but I feel I'm biased. She's my second best geared toon, behind my (newly zeta'd) QGJ.

But that would really add to her utility, and give a Jedi duo some synergy :)
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I think in addition to a zeta Ashoka should have another unique instead of a leader ability, since she is technically only a padawan. Here are a few ideas:

Zeta: when ever anakin attacks, 50% chance to assist. Both anakin and Ashoka gain advantage if Ashoka assists.

Additional unique:

stubborn retaliation: whenever Ashoka is debuffed, she has a 75% chance to counter attack, with an additional 10% crit damage for each rebuff on her.

Force agility: as long as she isn't debuffed, Ashoka has +30% speed and evasion.

Explanations:
    Zeta: ahsoka always has anakin she back, so is makes sense for her to assist him
    Stubborn retaliation: ahsoka don't take no **** and can hold her own in a fight.
    Force agility: in tcw ahsoka was always really fast n'stuff.

I also have some ideas for JKA. I know this is an ahsoka thread, but the ideas I have tie in with my ahsoka ideas.

Zeta unique: if ahsoka is hit, 50% chance to dispel all debuffs on her and counter attack.

Third ability:

United assault. Deal physical damage to target enemy. If general kenobi, Rex, ahsoka, or padmé (if she is released) are present, call them to assist, and grant the following bonuses. These assists cannot be critical hits.
    Obi wan: JKA and obi wan gain retribution for 2 turns
    Rex: JKA removes 25% of targets turn meter
    Ahsoka: JKA and ahsoka gain advantage and critical damage up for 2 turns
    Padmé: JKA and padmé gain speed up for 2 turns

Explanations:
    Zeta: anakin is always looking out for ahsoka, so it makes sense that he would help her out in battle.
    United assault (I know the ability name is terrible):
    Anakin always looks out for those he cares about, so it makes sense that he would have a mass assist that buffs his allies. I based the benefits off of each characters kit ( except for padmé, I just speculated there), and c'mon, anakin needs to have synergy with Rex and obi won.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Just wanted to say that I actually liked the OP's spelling of AhZoka. Many solid suggestions for abilities too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    If Ani and Ahsoka are together, no one is going to kill Ahsoka first. So any ability that gives buffs due to the death of Ahsoka is dumb.

Her unique sucks, because her stats are extremely low, and become around average with her unique. Crits immediately reduce her to a subpar character with only damage as a useful stat.

So. Buff the **** out of her unique. 75% health, 75 speed, 30% crit chance, and 15% offense. When critically hit, she loses one of them. If she defeats an enemy it all gets reset. When Ani is present, her crit immunity stays the same. In addition, Ani gains all these buffs as well. If Ahsoka dies, Ani loses these buffs.

Boom, a potential reason to have Ahsoka in an arena team as Ani is a powerhouse himself. Also gives a reason to target Ahsoka because Ani will wreck **** with all those buffs.