Tie Advanced not showing

The Tie advanced blueprints aren't showing in the shop. Even after refreshing has taken place. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Dblade21
    166 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Same here. Krennic and death trooper are present, but not the advanced. Not showing up in fleet shipments either. @CG_Kozispoon any explanation?
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    The Tie advanced blueprints aren't showing in the shop. Even after refreshing has taken place. Anyone else have this problem?

This was posted on Reddit earlier today.. It's in there (at the same cost as toons)
    Not my pic btw.
    nmyarsgudr99.png

• It is in there, its just not a premier item like DT and Krennic where you can buy them whenever you want. You gotta get good RNG for his ship :'(
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I haven't seen it yet. I pay for one refresh a day.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I haven't seen it there yet, but I know its extremely rare - just like Vader was.

It is also rare to show upp in the fleet store - I've only seen it there once, but is a much better value than shard shop (regular 4 blueprints for 400 fleet currency).
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I had 2 sets in the shop yesterday and 1 set today. Before yesterday it was about a week before I had seen it the last time.

I think I've actually managed to get more prints from the shard shop than the fleet store for the advanced.
  • Pardon my ignorance, plus I am no where near unlocking the Shard Shop, but couldn't you buy the TIE Advanced from the Fleet Store as well?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.