Jyn shards disappear?

I've not seen Jyn shards since the Tuesday. Not in Guild store or shipments. Anyone else having this problem, are is it just bad RNG and the fact I'm 45 shards away from 7*?

Replies

• I have seen her today.
  • It's just bad rng

I've not seen scimtar blueprints in about a month now
  • I feel the OP, Jyn shows up about 3 times per week for me. She has a 25% chance to show in her slot 3 times a day, bad RNG can mean you go days with nothing for her.

The guild store needs a complete overhaul, the gear sold in units of 2 is virtually useless as well.
  • What is the rate for shipments though? I've always seen her at least once a day, either the 4 or the 8 shard pack, but now nothing.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I don't think I've ever seen TIE Advanced show up in the shard shop.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    OP EA/CG removed Jyn from the game but only for you.

Please posts like this are becoming tiresome. Use your head for something other than a hat rack.
  • TIE Advanced is just freaking ridiculous, I've seen it just once in the shard shop. Well and 4-5 times in the fleet shipments, but the last 1-2 weeks had gone without him at all..
    Jyn is showing up though, I'm about 10 shards from getting her to 6* . Chirrut on the other hand..
  • Yogi wrote: »
    OP EA/CG removed Jyn from the game but only for you.

Please posts like this are becoming tiresome. Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

Control yourself a little bit and don't reply to them if they cause you so much stress. Wow.
  • yea RNG sucks....a good bit of the time. I had a long period where Sun Fac just would not show. Finally gave up and started to work clones again now he's up almost every day
  • heh. I'd be all for the refreshing if I wasn't a f2p. gotta save them refreshes for the energy :p