Progress Transfer between iOS and Android

People..... please make it happen.... i just bought an iPhone 7 Plus and i couldn't believe what i saw.... my progress is not available..... why? Because i've used an Samsung before, and i've been playing the game since Launch..... (with investment to support the devs) and after 1 Year, i switched my phone and my progress is lost..... can you please update it already to make it possible??? A lot of games which are also older than SWGOH have this function..... and no bluestacks does not work, i have an Potato PC.... and i do not wanna invest in an new device since my phone was already expensive....

What do you need to transfer my data?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• i don't think there's any other method to transfer data between two different softwares of phones as of now. Maybe you have an iPad you can use to transfer your progress?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • I don't think it is supported officially but there are plenty of emulators out there you can use to keep playing
  • i hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is no way to transfer between iOS's.
  • Darknessie wrote: »
    I don't think it is supported officially but there are plenty of emulators out there you can use to keep playing

As i've already said... i have an potato pc....

holyjoe35 wrote: »
    i hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is no way to transfer between iOS's.

****.... can't we just write directly to the Devs? They should have already seen that a lot of people have a problem with that :/

• Why do people do this? I just don't get it. You wouldn't buy a game on PS4 then complain 3 months later that you bought an X-Box and can't move your save game over...
    I fight the good fight
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Why do people do this? I just don't get it. You wouldn't buy a game on PS4 then complain 3 months later that you bought an X-Box and can't move your save game over...

The better question is why would you move from android to an Iphone.

Like he could have choosen any other type of phone and still used his Google account
  • Dreislao wrote: »
    Why do people do this? I just don't get it. You wouldn't buy a game on PS4 then complain 3 months later that you bought an X-Box and can't move your save game over...

In no xbox / ps game is it possible to do this.

but

In many android/iOS games this is possible.

Do I need to draw motifs or is that enough?

The better question is why would you move from android to an Iphone.

Like he could have choosen any other type of phone and still used his Google account

iPhone master race
  • If I'd spent any amount of money that led me to be concerned about whether I could switch from android to iOS or vice-versa I'd be darn sure to make sure I could before making the change. Ultimately the onus is on yourself here, and you failed in due dillegence to fact check. So have come to the forums as many do, with feigned surprise that this is somewhat unexpected.

Maybe I'm the odd one out. All I see is people trying to blame anyone but themselves for not checking their own mistakes.
    I fight the good fight
    If I'd spent any amount of money that led me to be concerned about whether I could switch from android to iOS or vice-versa I'd be darn sure to make sure I could before making the change. Ultimately the onus is on yourself here, and you failed in due dillegence to fact check. So have come to the forums as many do, with feigned surprise that this is somewhat unexpected.

Maybe I'm the odd one out. All I see is people trying to blame anyone but themselves for not checking their own mistakes.

Asking for something is not blaming anyone. It is a legitimate request since many games are cross-platform.

In my case I switched from IOS to Android and I have to charge from the cell phones because I love the game and I'm not going to start another account.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    These threads always make me laugh and shake my head in disbelief.

Options-

1. Start over
    2. Get a cheap android tablet.
    3. Return your iphone and get an android phone
    4. Stop playing

OP it's time to cowboy up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Darknessie wrote: »
    I don't think it is supported officially but there are plenty of emulators out there you can use to keep playing

This ^^

I thought there were IPhone versions of emulators to let you play android games. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • I still don't know why there is no cross platform support for this game. A majority of apps support many devices and allows you to sync your progress. I have been playing this game since the day it launched and was forced to start over when I got a new phone with a different OS. OP your only solution is to start over or get another device to continue playing on your account.
  • Darth_Gerbil
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yeah I wish you could do this because I've gotten a couple itunes gift cards over the years and never used them. Would love to be able to go to my iPod, spend them, and transfer back. Looks like that money may go to Astronest or another app that does cross platform.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yeah I wish you could do this because I've gotten a couple itunes gift cards over the years and never used them. Would love to be able to go to my iPod, spend them, and transfer back. Looks like that money may go to Astronest or another app that does cross platform.

Exactly! Almost every major app in the App Store supports cross platform. Honestly i don't know why more people don't request for the option to sync our progress on other devices.

It's not even close to the same situation. In most console game each console is on their own server. If you have an Xbox, you don't play against/with people with a PlayStation. Here you do, and as others have said, nearly every other mobile game you can switch. When I went from owning a PC to a Mac, all of my online games transferred over. Only localally stores games did not. There is no reason one would think you couldn't change phones.
  • We should make an big request to the devs i mean you cannot compare consoles and Mobile Phones, since you can transfer the save files[

quote="Bobby777;c-1031569"]

Exactly! Almost every major app in the App Store supports cross platform. Honestly i don't know why more people don't request for the option to sync our progress on other devices. [/quote]

As you can see, i am not the only with this Issue. EA step your game up!

PS: There is no warning on both app stores that you can't transfer your save games

People, let us unite and spread the word for Cross Plattform Transfer!!!!

PPS: My Need for Speed No Limits.... also gone....

PPPS:
    Yogi wrote: »
    These threads always make me laugh and shake my head in disbelief.

Options-

1. Start over
    2. Get a cheap android tablet.
    3. Return your iphone and get an android phone
    4. Stop playing

OP it's time to cowboy up.

1. Never
    2. Performance wise not recommended and why should i invest more money for something what the devs could fix?
    3. This is an legimit option but only for a S8+
    4. Yeah right