What happens when you refresh fleet shipments?

Have 70/80 Wedge shards, then haven't seen him all weekend.

Will refreshing refresh what was already in this shipment to re-buy or does it speed up the rotation of this unique shipment area?

Replies

• It's randomly repopulated
  • Welcome to the forum, @Riktoven. :)
    As far as I know it just gives another random (within the constraints of these particular shop) selection of toons, gear etc etc to buy.
  • It randomly selects everything. And the cost increases for your next refresh.
  • Its knows u want wedge and is purposely holding them back till u refresh. But 70/80. Hmmm i wud wait 5-6 star diference isnt a deal breaker unless u dont want to wait to,use him for a 6 star raid
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Riktoven wrote: »

Will refreshing refresh what was already in this shipment to re-buy or does it speed up the rotation of this unique shipment area?

USELESS POST
  • This weird thing happens where you lose 50 crystals, and then suddenly a different conglomeration of ships and toons and gear appears, almost like it does when the timer resets and the game resets the shipments for you.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    Riktoven wrote: »

USELESS POST

Useless reply
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • One might assume that the refresh button in shipments is there for the specific purpose of buying item(s) more than once. . . and if one makes this logical assumption to, lets say, get the 6 more blueprints he needs to level-up a ship, he will be very **** b\c that item will without fail dissapear!

The developers of this game are incredibly adept @ seizing every opportunity to get a sucker into the store. . .
  • Don't do it!!! Spent 500 crystals trying to get Vader shards when I was 99/100 lol. Never dropped.
  • lamatoe
    131 posts Member
    Only ever refreshed twice. Refreshed EXACTLY the same. Bollocks.
  • I've gotten lucky before and use a refresh and have the exact same lineup of shards appear. But it doesn't happen very often.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    XJStryker wrote: »
    Its knows u want wedge and is purposely holding them back till u refresh.
    Sadly there are people on these forums who believe this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I just did a refresh few hours ago. 75/80 on wedge only L68. Got the shards and straight to g7
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Lol necro much
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    XJStryker wrote: »
    Its knows u want wedge and is purposely holding them back till u refresh.
    Sadly there are people on these forums who believe this.

I absolutely believe that. 25+ shards left for Vader, saw him 4 straight days in fleet store. Didn't buy though because I was close to 3 or 4 achievements with Vader shards. Got all of them and then brought Vader shards. Took me to within 10 shards. Had a lot of crystals and enough fleet credits to buy two more sets of Vader shards. So I figured I'd try a refresh. Was disappointed when Grievous popped up. Oh well; Vader would appear again probably tomorrow or the next day. 5 days have passed and Vader has never appeared, not at 10. Not at 1. And not at 7. So tonight I played a little game. I bought Grievous and refreshed. Not only did Vader not appear, Grievous remained and not a single other character changed. That's pretty "unlucky" on my part. And considering the turnover of character shards in the fleet store, it's also a pretty large statistical improbability that not a single other character shard changed.

It's okay for EA to do this. I mean, it's their game and they're trying to make a buck. But let's not pretend it's fan fiction. They can't balance a competitive PvP match when someone has a Nihilus run sith team or a Wiggs team, but they sure can balance the "random" drops to encourage players to make purchases for their favorite characters.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited May 2017
  • lol, since this is necro'd...
    I find buying Chirrut and refreshing gives chirrut:P
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Some shops refreshing is a waste of crystals as the character or ship shards don't cycle while the gear does. I learned the hard way.