R2-D2 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    So we farm Empire?

I started farming empire as soon as the EP event ended. I think it's safe to say yes.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • One more Rebel! Thank you so much, we really need more!
  • benacrow wrote: »
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »
    This wouldn't be a boost to any team. This would end the game imo. We're already in the middle of the rng dodge Zaul meta (that or rex DN chaze GK), which has been around for a long time with no change and much frustration/boredom.

This kit is hand crafted for a Zaul team, which is literally the worst thing that could happen right now. Players will leave because Zaul isn't being countered, but actually buffed.

It would be quite a buff to droids tho no? Je recalibrate + r2 going first. But I do see your point tho it would make zaul even stronger. His abilities should only work for Rebs, res, droids and republic.

Commented on your post in the MT lol, but yes, only to specific ally factions would be perfect at this time.

Well it is old so hopefully they have tweaked. I hate evasion but this could provide a buff to several teams that desperately need it if his abilities are faction exclusive. They should be!!
  • I think the old datamine isn't gonna match up completely. There's nothing about granting allies stealth or "burning." Also do you think burning is the new type of ability?
  • I think the old datamine isn't gonna match up completely. There's nothing about granting allies stealth or "burning." Also do you think burning is the new type of ability?

Maybe not but many past data mines have matched the toon exactly when it eventually got released. You're right about the burning tho maybe they did tweak it.
  • What?!

Where's Veers rework??
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    please do not move to megathread
    Old data mine here:
    Description: Versatile Support Droid that protects allies by improving both their buffs and debuffs
    Basic: Electroshock Prod
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to Stun for 1 turn.
    Special 1: Smoke Screen
    All allies gain Evasion Up for 2 turns, with a 55% chance to also gain Foresight. R2-D2 gains 35% Turn Meter.
    Special 2: Improvise
    Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Damage Over Time for 4 turns. This attack can’t be Evaded.
    Unique 1: Combat Analysis
    All enemies have -20% Tenacity and lose 10% Turn Meter the first time they suffer a negative status effect each turn.
    Unique 2: Number Crunch
    The first time an ally gains a positive status effect each turn, they also gain 15% Turn Meter.

Thoughts? Looks like he could boost a lot of teams.

This is old. Even the description is different. should hv burn and giving stealth.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Either we would need Empire to unlock him or it will be part of a new ship Raid.
  • #makedroidsgreatagain
  • Is wicket coming ?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    zMaul lead with Sidious and R2 providing Evasion against Jedi ... Untouchable Sidious.
  • Valadas wrote: »
    If they are adding the Republic tag to the game, I wonder if they will add that tag to the Jedi toons.

The Republic tag is already in the game, and has been for quite some time. You can see it when you filter characters
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    zMaul lead with Sidious and R2 providing Evasion against Jedi ... Untouchable Sidious.

DN is here for that.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

#hatersgonnahate
    #fixtheig88bug
    #makedroidsgreatagain
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Just for a laugh, we'll need the Phoenix squad at 5* upwards
  • Kitch wrote: »
    Just for a laugh, we'll need the Phoenix squad at 5* upwards

:neutral:
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

**** right. This guy gets it. THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE.
  • Bobby777 wrote: »
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

**** right. This guy gets it. THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE.

#getoverit
    #r2d2
    #endzaul
    #makedroidsgreatagain
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

#hatersgonnahate
    #fixtheig88bug
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#dontwhine
    And yes the bug is annoying but the droids were the longest meta,and im not going to argue with you since you will only say what you think is right and dont accept others opinions,so im not going to waste my time on someome who only thinks only they say the right thing and doesn't respect others opinios
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Lilpup wrote: »
    Nice another resistance. We needed that
    Makes me regret farming Finn since some weeks for that speed mod challenge ^^
  • The republic tag should be given to jedi and clones right?
    Maybe padme and harhar will get it too lol
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Putting money down that he will suck in a Droid squad.

Is there any reason to give him synergy the current droids though?

Cuz he's a dam droid?

So? There is no reason to make him great in a droid team. He isn't even on the same side of the war as almost every other droid in this game. Why would you expect R2D2 to pair well with characters like General Grievous or IG88?

K2SO is not on the same side too, but they still are all droids.
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

#hatersgonnahate
    #fixtheig88bug
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#dontwhine
    And yes the bug is annoying but the droids were the longest meta,and im not going to argue with you since you will only say what you think is right and dont accept others opinions,so im not going to waste my time on someome who only thinks only they say the right thing and doesn't respect others opinios

Lol where an I whining? I'm just having fun.
    #hatersgonnahate
    #droidsarebackintown
    #droidsrektbt7274
    #r2d2thesithslayer
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

#hatersgonnahate
    #fixtheig88bug
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#dontwhine

#hatersgonnahate
    #droidsarebackintown
    #droidsrektbt7274
    #r2d2thesithslayer
    Everyone lets ignore this child,also ur droids can dream of wrecking my rex lead,grow up
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#theyhadtheirtime

#hatersgonnahate
    #fixtheig88bug
    #makedroidsgreatagain

#dontwhine

#hatersgonnahate
    #droidsarebackintown
    #droidsrektbt7274
    #r2d2thesithslayer
    Everyone lets ignore this child,also ur droids can dream of wrecking my rex lead,grow up

:lol: Calm down dude. Does that really get you that mad?
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    What if we need Droids to get him unlocked ... or Nightsisters. :smiley:

I do have the 3 must-have-Droids (HK and the IGs) but the rest collects dust at 3-4 Stars. ^^
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    #fixtheig88bug

Ig88isboss
    Fixed! :naughty: j/k
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Only the 27th rebel toon btw... :/:/

Who cares? Its R2D2! And hes got a lot of other tags too

Cant wait :D
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    If this is a Yoda style event then it's the biggest waste going.

Drop Jedi Luke or Revan or literally anyone decent for that type of event
This discussion has been closed.