Backup Leaders for GW

Since usually one team can't make it through GW alone, are there any good backup leaders for GW?

I usually start off using my arena team with Phasma(L), Luminara, Kylo Ren, Kit Fisto, and Qui-Gon Jinn (Team is in the middle of reworking). Once they get beaten I use a Wedge team with all rebels. After that I don't know what to do. If I still get beat (which usually happens) I use Dooku and Sidious as leaders. If I still need to do replacing, it's just use any characters to damage the enemy and I don't focus on leader ability. I just beat it today where I was down to my last "good" characters.

Any Suggestions or Ideas?

Replies

• Don't let yourself get beat before node 11. You can always exit out and try again with a different strategy, or team.
  • I am pretty much a ****,but,you do Nih at 3*..that.s your lead.You got dooky,sid and vader. That.s enough to do 80-95% of GW straight.Seriously. Sith under Nih lead sustains themselves.I got rebels too,who I run once for TM. Or I run them more for fun...they just kill so fast...fun. But decent sith team is a cheapest and most fun team to go ,and you pretty much have it alredy. Boba slots in nicely with them btw.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Sith under Nihilus r self-sustaining.

Clones under Cody r self-sustaining.

Jedi under Bariss r self-sustaining.

Send in a droid squad, or Empire, or whatever heavy hitters u may have on 9 and 11 to soften them up and u r golden.
  • i use a rex lead with sun fac, lando & wiggs and regularly can go to node 11 without losing a toon. rex is a beast of a leader once maxed out
  • My GW Leads are Boba (Main team), Rex (Clones), Ackbar (Rebels), JKA (jedi), and Nihilus (Sith).
  • Also good leaders for GW are Palpatine (full Empire) and HK (Droids with JE and Nebit).
  • I put my rebels in under wedge first node, empire/sith in under ep second node, just give them some tm, then go through with Jedi to node 6-10, as long as they last - my weakest of the three, then use rebels and emp/sith as needed. Tbh I could go through with my rebels or darksiders by themselves usually but occasionally I get a run of Zeta'd teams and like to keep my better teams fresh, I have another 2 mash up teams if the rng gods of gw are being particularly unfair lol.
  • Boba Fett is a good leader/attacker. Fits with any line up.
  • Node 1 - 6 i use my clone team.
    Node 7- 11 - GK (lead), EP for stun, Rex or Akbar for Debuff, Ahsoka and Barriss for healing
    Node 12 - Suicidal team and Wiggs/Sith team to complete my GW

Thanks how i complete my GW everyday without fail
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Use one team on Node 1, a different team on 2, and a 3rd team on 3. Then run your GW team through. If you hit a stumbling block, try a different team on that node.

I use droids for most of GW. I also have an EP team that I use, and my old WIggs team. I'll sub in Vader, Sid, and DN for JE after the droids get rolling to get their TM up. I don't struggle with GW.
  • If you have a good Sith lineup, a DN led team can often get you through the entire thing without changing teams
  • Never realized that even at 3* DN is pretty overpowered. Just tried the first node with halfway decent sith characters under DN and I rolled the first one.
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I wouldn't start with your arena team. My arena squad is usually like cleanup duty on node 11 or at best a 4 v 5 for node 12. My leaders, in order I use em are: DN (with sith), Boba (all bh team, also great for heists and crit chance mods), clones (Rex or Cody, if Cody leads I expect to just annihilate the enemy, Rex is more defensive), and finally my arena qgj and the Jedi. Like I said by the time the Jedi show up I'm usually on node 11 or 12.

These teams all scale up in power too. I really just choose the order from weak to strong. If node 3, 6, or 9 is a bit too hard I'll sub in the next squad and then bump back down fir the following node.