Sidious? I think so.

Pokebreaker
734 posts Member
edited December 2015
Just got Sidious a few hours ago from PvP shipments (not sure if he can be obtained from anything else), and it's been worth the wait. The healing block has proven itself invaluable. I brought him up to level 44, Gear V 4/6, and my first PvP fight of the day was against level 42: Old Ben, Barriss, Lando, Dooku, and Consular. I had Boba, Chewie, Sidious,Talia, and Jawa.

http://i.imgur.com/j7tYqQh.png

http://i.imgur.com/EciAZqJ.png

Taking the advice others have given, I left Ben for last. I was brought down to Boba and Chewie, but won, thanks to chewie's self heal.

I don't know if it's a thing, but at one point during the fight, Barriss was able to heal through the healing block, or maybe it just dissipated at the same time she healed.

Replies

• Yuri
    173 posts Member
    I've had bariss heal through my heal block too...
  • Yuri wrote: »
    I've had bariss heal through my heal block too...

Or maybe her heal is a cleanse, not sure.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sid blocks part of her heal. The other part averages the parties health. It's technically not a heal.
  • Sid blocks part of her heal. The other part averages the parties health. It's technically not a heal.

Ah, I see.
  • Sidious is a requirement in my view and will be the most widely promoted to 7*...
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Sidious is a requirement in my view and will be the most widely promoted to 7*...

That and luminara!

Thing is you will see sidious and vadar become a bit more of a thing too. As just between them they can stack a serious number of debuffs on someone... Suddenly one of vader's ability is a guaranteed kill even for Barriss!

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!