Darth Nihlus Buff

Prev13
Yes, this is a serious thing. Nihlus sounds amazing on paper! But sucks in reality. Only semi-good thing about his is his AOE, even then it's pretty meh. It's sad seeing such a powerful character be so UP. Please buff him but leave his zetas.

Replies

• Make his OHK his basic attack!
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    How would you propose they buff him?
  • tkl wrote: »

He needs a better leader ability IMO. Nobody uses his leader ability. His basic is okay, maybe leave that depending on his other buffs. His OHK special is useless because the AI targets him before he can use it anyway.
  • Its not that hes underpowered. Hes far from it in fact, its just that hes easy to counter. Buffing everything because its counter-able is not a good idea.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »

He needs a better leader ability IMO. Nobody uses his leader ability. His basic is okay, maybe leave that depending on his other buffs. His OHK special is useless because the AI targets him before he can use it anyway.

His basic is very good since it dispells and i really like his force drain its an ability block for 1 turn and it cant be dispelled.Yes his knockout does take time to use in arena and by the time he finally gets to use it you either won or theres 1 person left
  • Nihilus is INSANELY GOOD especially at 4 stars
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    The leader ability is also useless compared to zaul or zader as well
  • tkl wrote: »

His basic is very good since it dispells and i really like his force drain its an ability block for 1 turn and it cant be dispelled.Yes his knockout does take time to use in arena and by the time he finally gets to use it you either won or theres 1 person left

Yeah, but what's the point of his basic if the enemy team just dodges most of the time anyways?
  • Make his OHK his basic attack!

Make his OHK AOE, sounds better ...
  • Nihilus is insane, he needs no buffs.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member

Yeah, but what's the point of his basic if the enemy team just dodges most of the time anyways?

Lol you're right about that.Then his force drain is the only thing that makes him pretty good because it buys time for you to think on how to deal with the opponents special attack
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

This is ironic, mainly because there is a thread also on the front page about a DN lead + Dooku is overpowered.

Nihilus is fine as is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • five2zero wrote: »
    Make his OHK his basic attack!

That would make him somewhat useful, but kinda sounds a bit OP :lol:
  • lol @ this thread
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Idk i still like nihilus because of my spot in the arena because no one is running zaul
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This is ironic, mainly because there is a thread also on the front page about a DN lead + Dooku is overpowered.

Nihilus is fine as is.

But it's not nearly as good as Zaul's leader
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    is this a joke? DN's literally used on 74% of all top teams... so if anyone doesn't need a buff it's the currently most used single toon....

if you're not getting his 1hitKO to work then i suggest protecting him better. My DN has occasionally used it twice in a single arena battle. so that move definitely can and has been used.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Nihilus is fine as is.

But it's not nearly as good as Zaul's leader

What is? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • I never see nihilus in arena. Maybe if you gave him stun on his aoe he would be used more.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/jadrianlittle/

I'd disagree with you about darth nihlus lead. It has top tier potential, just because not many use it doesn't mean it's not good
  • M_L wrote: »
    is this a joke? DN's literally used on 74% of all top teams... so if anyone doesn't need a buff it's the currently most used single toon....

if you're not getting his 1hitKO to work then i suggest protecting him better. My DN has occasionally used it twice in a single arena battle. so that move definitely can and has been used.

You must have 100+ added speed to him or something
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Jizzaouse wrote: »
    I never see nihilus in arena. Maybe if you gave him stun on his aoe he would be used more.

He would be really OP then...But who cares i would have him then ;)
  • five2zero wrote: »
    Make his OHK his basic attack!

No to powerfull.

Make his OHK his basic and if he kills someone he attacks again with his basic
  • Mazurka wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/u/jadrianlittle/

I'd disagree with you about darth nihlus lead. It has top tier potential, just because not many use it doesn't mean it's not good

I call hacks or you have some whale mods
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Jizzaouse wrote: »
    I never see nihilus in arena. Maybe if you gave him stun on his aoe he would be used more.

Lol. What level are you and when did you start playing? He's in almost every team on my December 2015 shard....even the triple cleanse Rex/GK/Chaze ones.

Nihilus is fine as is.
    It's not ironic, it's just false. Nihilus is one of the best characters in game.
  • DN L is good for GW keeping all siths health maxed out. I don't use him very much, but I'm pretty sure there's a reason he's on almost every team in the top 10.

Nihilus is fine as is.
    It's not ironic, it's just false. Nihilus is one of the best characters in game.

Maybe at 220+ speed but no way otherwise
  • Nihulus is easily one of the best toons in the game,top tier. He's also the most used character in the game. Not sure why I'm even commenting in such a pointless thread.
  • Veritasum wrote: »
    Nihulus is easily one of the best toons in the game,top tier. He's also the most used character in the game. Not sure why I'm even commenting in such a pointless thread.

Well, those people obviously have either good mods or just pure lucky RNG with him.
This discussion has been closed.