R2-D2 ***MEGATHREAD***

123457Next

Replies

• Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    ...we'll reveal more details about him tomorrow!

Waiting for your words. ☺

Been checking every hour all day

Jesse tweeted like 15 minutes ago that they're working on the update notes. Well to be more specific he posted a gif of Kermit the frog frantically typing on a typewriter

Well, we knew this was going to go to the very last possible minute, if not next Thursday, right?

• Darth_Bruh
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Please stop making the forums explode devs. Just release it already. Please.
  • Can we please have an update on the update... that was clearly stated as today
  • That moment you're more eager to get a gif post from @CG_Kozispoon replying to all those impatient fellas than an actual "update on the update"
  • It's 4:08 on the west coast. If anything happens you will know when it happens.
    Please stop torturing us devs. Just release it already. Please.

Please don't use the word "torture" in relation to game Devs update notes being later than you'd like. Have a thought for people in this world who truly have been "tortured"! ✌

Please don't use the word "torture" in relation to game Devs update notes being later than you'd like. Have a thought for people in this world who truly have been "tortured"! ✌

Been married for 10 years, can i use it?
  • Is it coming in August? @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse ?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »

Been married for 10 years, can i use it?

Thanks for making me choke on my water :'D
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    It's 4:08 on the west coast. If anything happens you will know when it happens.

I think that's an update on the update on the update.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    This is what happens what devs give in to player's complaints about not being "transparent" enough. They give one tease, and everyone loses their godam minds
  • So it's late afternoon and we've heard nothing and no updates. Is this thing still happening today?
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    This is what happens what devs give in to player's complaints about not being "transparent" enough. They give one tease, and everyone loses their godam minds

An info tease isn't exactly being transparent. We knew about R2D2 months ago. I think people are just as excited about how to get him, wanting someTHING new not just another toon. Even if it is R2D2.

Personally, if this update turns out to be sour it'll be my last day playing. A lot riding on this particular update for a bored non-dark side fan.
  • BobaPhat wrote: »
    So it's late afternoon and we've heard nothing and no updates. Is this thing still happening today?

^^^^^

Wrong. They stuff like "more tomorrow", and don't follow through. If it's delayed, fine whatever, SAY IT'S DELAYED, not say nothing.

Get off
    DatBoi wrote: »

My god you're annoying. This has to be one of the least transparent Dev teams I've ever seen. Communicate properly with your customers.

Wrong. They stuff like "more tomorrow", and don't follow through. If it's delayed, fine whatever, SAY IT'S DELAYED, not say nothing.

It almost always comes around end of day on the west coast. What is there to say? Post that it's coming? We know that. If it was delayed they would tell us. We just have to wait, nothing else to it.
  • It is April still after all..they owe us an April fools joke..
  • Just came here to post that I just won $20 from the IT nerd at the office (It's okay, he likes being called a nerd). He was adamant that the update would go live before the end of the work day because one of the developers tweeted that it would be around noon. Easy money. Just logged in to the game to collect arena/ship arena rewards. Also, "If anything happens you will know when it happens"? Hahaha my word, the attitude on these guys. Cheers!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

An info tease isn't exactly being transparent. We knew about R2D2 months ago. I think people are just as excited about how to get him, wanting someTHING new not just another toon. Even if it is R2D2.

Personally, if this update turns out to be sour it'll be my last day playing. A lot riding on this particular update for a bored non-dark side fan.

They told us to expect an update today. If for some reason something goes wrong and the update is delayed, everyone will lose their ****. If they just said "hey, update this week", people wouldn't go ballistic. The same thing happened with the delayed phoenix squadron update. It was only one or two days but people still couldn't handle it.

The best example is when they teased the AAT raid. Sure people liked seeing what was in store, but they decided it wasn't good enough for launch and added some features, it started a whole meme.
  • Update is now live. You do need empire for the event to get R2D2 shards
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Guys come on calm down we were told r2 was coming LAST Star Wars celebration.

We've already waited a year we can wait a bit longer lol.
This discussion has been closed.