So Mad..Early Removal of Krennic and DT from the Shard Shop >:(

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hello guys, l just want to say that l am super mad. Why do we have Krennic and Death Trooper "farmeable" for just 2 weeks? They are 2 CHARACTERS at the SAME TIME and we need 13.333 shards in order to get just ONE shard, you are teasing us putting Krennic and DT for just 2 weeks? You've say for a "Limited Time" yeah you've said the same about Baze Malbus and K2SO and they were available to farm for TWO MONTHS every character, and now you are giving us 2 Characters to farm at the SAME time for just TWO WEEKS?

Come on! You gotta be kidding us, you are just playing with us, you are tempting us with cookies but you don't let us eat them, you are just showing us the jar. This is a spit to the face to all of that people that played every day to obtain those shards, and now you are removing them, but... WHY? I need and answer from a developer or from somebody this makes NO SENSE, why do you put TWO CHARACTERS to farm for just TWO WEEKS (Krennic and Death Trooper) and you put OTHER characters to farm for a "Limited Time" also but gave them TWO MONTHS to be farmed? What is this? Is this a joke, is this on purpose? Why are you doing this guys? @CG_Kozispoon, @BentWookiee l don't know somebody please give me an answer.

[img][/img]25z6qvq.jpg

Replies

• Yeah it was pretty fast.
  • Tatebomb wrote: »
    Yeah it was pretty fast.

I've spent all of my GW currency, and all of my Arena tokens to farm shards for Krennic... But that was in vain, such a waste
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I burned through all mine to get DT meanwhile I was using crystals to get nihlius shards. If I only knew how fast he was gonna go to the shard shop I would have skipped DT entirely
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    If it's any consolation, Darth Nihilus will also be in the Shard shop for the limited time of approximately 2 weeks too. If you look at their character release cadence, that's going to be the trend going forwards.
  • Tatebomb wrote: »
    I burned through all mine to get DT meanwhile I was using crystals to get nihlius shards. If I only knew how fast he was gonna go to the shard shop I would have skipped DT entirely

This is a rip off, they gave Baze and K2SO TWO Months to be farmed, my Krennic is still at 5 stars, and l have wasted all of my resources to farm him.