Price of New Jedi Characters Bundle for Yoda Event?

xJazzx
808 posts Member
edited February 2016
Guess?!

Price of New Jedi Characters Bundle for Yoda Event? 85 votes

USD $109.99
18%
XyoFantazyd3gaussxJazzxBerdilioJoJoMo_007DarthSamJacksonpay2winRobbathehuttLukeandrew11620MULDYEMousseTampiDarth_KatsumotoFindecRemusQui_SpiuarFinalGreyJedi 16 votes
$99.99
22%
GenakumaKreyYendorDarthNicoSweGuygarcia_george99FAED_EmperorThalosKiranoChronickchimiXchangaOrionPeaceTwistedChaosStevespear426SaucinEleiemPhlebotomy_JonesDarthCranxPannaSwizzleSticks 19 votes
$74.99
3%
BarrokSkrotezDarthRevan4life 3 votes
$49.99
21%
GalvineAustinStarSonWillkimm98xDengarKenobi_tansiNitviznPlasmajEris_DiscordantStok3dMizake_MizanEwakawakaOobydoobZeknichovWilhelmgrimmCookieCrisppiakinsDarthRay 18 votes
$29.99
4%
DanTomWill_CocishugegsethPadme 4 votes
$24.99
7%
diangeloTakCrokadorfnGwonkCaptain_ReynoldsFlashback 6 votes
$9.99
3%
JudojoeyNonValidUserLandonAero 3 votes
$4.99
18%
IM_UR_UPGRADEBaalguich0sBogsquashBNCSJiggywiggySillecktjbearAnakinVader30USAmazingDiraanSupSiriJohnnyudesFirstOrder66AndyT218Trip4me 16 votes

Replies

• USD $109.99
    Maybe they will have Ayala and Kit Fisto in there.!
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Before price, my main question is when it will be released. Today with the manual update, tomorrow with the forced update, or Thursday when the event drops? I foresee a possible situation where people drop cash on crystals tonight to get jedi up, a jedi pack drops on Thursday, and a bunch of people rage and force refunds so they can buy the pack that they thought wasn't coming since it didn't drop with the patch.

We may see several packs though with various price levels. That would be nifty :).
  • Do we know there will be a pack for sure?
  • USD $109.99
    I figure they won't say so you get those spending now instead of waiting and then drop the pack to get more from those who waited or to help finish off a Jedi team.
  • $74.99
    I just wish they'd put it out already. It would be nice having a couple days of collecting shards and gear for them in preparation for the event. I'm in up to a $80 pack, as long as it has two farmable/worthwhile Jedi, some shards, and a few crystals.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    USD $109.99
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Do we know there will be a pack for sure?

Cash Grab.. sounds similar? C...
  • $4.99
    More of a wish than a guess
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • BentWookie wrote: »

I can see into the future. I have force vision. There will be a pack. When that pack will come, I know not.
  • USD $109.99
    Your options don't go high enough.
  • $49.99
    If the pack includes Old Ben 5*, I'll buy it regardless of price ^ ^
  • USD $109.99
    Findec wrote: »
    Your options don't go high enough.

I was kinda feeling like it would be 150 lol.
  • One meeeeelion dollars
  • USD $109.99
    Mittens wrote: »
    One meeeeelion dollars

That's...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    We don't know what else come with the pack. Kylo's pack was worth 99$ because it had like 50$ in crystals plus some droids and credits, besides the chars
  • USD $109.99
    Probably as much as they can get away with.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Where do they officially state there will be one? Or is this just a hypothetical poll?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    it's a wishful thinking poll :p
    I haven't unlocked Mace Windu yet, just in case. If they release him, I'll buy and add my shards. If they don't, I'll unlock him this weekend probably.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Gotcha lol. I'm hopeful for one too.
  • If there is one, I expect it will be released at the same time as the Yoda event. They'll want to wait as long as possible so that players feel more pressure to refill energy and buying credits in order to level/gear/rank all their Jedi before the event is over. But if they release it mid-event, they're going to **** off a lot of people who are spending money to power up their crappy Jedi.
  • BentWookie wrote: »

No and most likely wont be. Yoda is like Vader. He is only accessible through an event or special circumstances. A Jedi pack won't come simply because there are no new jedis except Yoda and a Jedi pack is already offered at the beginning of our accounts.

CG is also not a company that re-releases packs ( I.E., Dooku pack, Kylo pack, Droid, heroine, Jedi packs)

Packs are essentially a loyalty reward for p2p players. It gives them a limited time to purchase packs and when they're gone they're gone and will not be re-released for players who didn't choose to buy it or joined late into the game (excluding jedijedi, heroine, and droid packs which are there at the start of a new account)
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »

No and most likely wont be. Yoda is like Vader. He is only accessible through an event or special circumstances. A Jedi pack won't come simply because there are no new jedis except Yoda and a Jedi pack is already offered at the beginning of our accounts.

CG is also not a company that re-releases packs ( I.E., Dooku pack, Kylo pack, Droid, heroine, Jedi packs)

Packs are essentially a loyalty reward for p2p players. It gives them a limited time to purchase packs and when they're gone they're gone and will not be re-released for players who didn't choose to buy it or joined late into the game (excluding jedijedi, heroine, and droid packs which are there at the start of a new account)

What? No.
  • USD $109.99
    I doubt there will be one this week, maybe before the next time the event opens, but right now they want you to buy chromiums.