Everything you need to know about the new update [Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements]

Prev134
D_Millennial
847 posts Member
edited February 2016
New Quality of Life Improvements:

1. The game now saves your Challenge lineups, which means you don't have to switch toons in and out every time you attempt a Challenge.

2. The Characters screen shows the number of shards until the next star level, as well as gear images.

zptyNee.jpg

3. Shipment Gear is now Color-Coded.

kNejHA2.jpg

4. Power is displayed on the character side bar instead of showing the character level twice.

CKJoqHq.jpg

5. Bronzium Data Card Screen is updated.

dCvykej.jpg

6. Chromium Data Card Screen is updated.

ENje6e3.jpg

7. Credit Mega-Pack Screen is updated.

isihHXX.jpg

8. New and Improved "Find" Functionallity! Makes gear farming much more intuitive.

Uchs5hqh.jpg
1D7Di5Mh.jpg
fOQaSnHh.jpg
6sV3jkJh.jpg
Vk8HgiUh.jpg
z2u4D2Ph.jpg
R3OZ0sZh.jpg

Shard Shop

The Conversion Rate is 1:10.

1 shard = 15 shard currency

300 shard currency = 2 shards

*You do not get a better exchange rate if you have more 7* toons. This is a myth.

Players will receive 6 shipments daily, each with 2 shards of a random character.

*Darth Vader shards can be bought in the shard shop.

The shipments cannot be refreshed and are therefore only available once per day.

This is what my shard shop screen looks like:

fAKkdKD.jpg

Jedi Event starts on Thursday. Currently, the only available events are for credits and droids:

aR3bONt.jpg
ZvfsL9o.jpg
mP3rAIQ.jpg

Bonus Energy is Here!!! Players will receive 45 energy 3 times a day for a total of 135 energy.

Wdytnrx.jpg

No new Character Pack as of Yet:

jKQQCeL.jpg

New Damage/Health/Text animations and HP Steal is working!!!

wNsBgPs.jpg
7iAev4f.jpg
cXmZrAd.jpg
zpjvGYa.jpg
0l91Mii.jpg
ff2vSR9.jpg

This is what the new arena screen looks like:

6pPBcaoh.jpg
7xDTcnxh.jpg

The is what the new home screen looks like:

V9qycdd.jpg
SkLP5Xj.jpg
GA7KMR6.jpg

This is what the new Light Side/Dark Side/Cantina Battles screens look like:

t9ceZtD.jpg
U4Gyhsu.jpg
WzC6VK7.jpg
Post edited by D_Millennial on

Replies

• Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless of character?
  • Options
    Thank you!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What's the exclusive toon in the shard shop? I recall they told there would be one
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    What's the exclusive toon in the shard shop? I recall they told there would be one

They said they were going to add it later.
  • Options
    Yuri wrote: »
    Regardless of character?

Pretty sure you can only exchange shards for characters you have at 7 stars.
  • Options
    Vader shards available in shard shop!
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, regardless if rhe character is chromium only or from arena shipments, etc.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Yuri wrote: »
    Regardless of character?

Yes, always 15 currency regardless, always 300 currency for 2 shards.
    Vader shards available in shard shop!

Everyone must get something different. I have Ahsoka, Dathcha x2, HK, CUP, IG86.
  • Options
    That shard shop exclusive character is going to be tough to get!

Assuming easiest path is GW....Say we complete GW that's 15 shards = 1.5 exclusive shards per day.
  • Options
    How did you get the update?
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    How did you get the update?

It's in iOS right now

• Options
    They said in the initial announcement that the conversion rate depends on how many characters you have at 7*, so please say how many you have when you give your rate. :)
  • Options
    It is not refreshable by any means, one refresh per day. And now shards on offer are Ugnaught etc :)
  • Options
    Why do ios users get the update before android users? What a load of ****.
  • Options
    I'd trade in my shards for an exclusive Ugnaught!
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options

I have 2 characters at 7*.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I have 2 characters at 7*.

So do I.....
  • Options

Each player will receive 6 shipments daily, each with 2 shards of a random character.

Can you elaborate on this please? Does this mean we are going to get 12 random shards per day...for free?!

PS I am ecstatic we can farm Vader shards now :o
  • Options
    Is Darth Maul available in the Shard Shop?? Thanks
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Each player will receive 6 shipments daily, each with 2 shards of a random character.

Can you elaborate on this please? Does this mean we are going to get 12 random shards per day...for free?!

No, it means you will have the ability to purchase 12 random shards per day, using shard shop currency. Shard shop currency is gained only by cashing in shards of characters you already have at 7*.
  • Options

You wish....
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    The phrase you get more by having more chars at 7* is meant to infer that the more 7* you have the more chances you have to get more excess shards

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    This gives us farmers a lot to think about now/. I have 12,000 arena tokens saved up. That's enough for 150 shards of from the arena shipments or 15 shard shop (Vader!) shards!
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    The phrase you get more by having more chars at 7* is meant to infer that the more 7* you have the more chances you have to get more excess shards

Correct. The amount of 7* toons doesn't affect your exchange rate.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

No, it means you will have the ability to purchase 12 random shards per day, using shard shop currency. Shard shop currency is gained only by cashing in shards of characters you already have at 7*.

Oh ok. The way it was worded made me think that, but now I see it is a choice of 6 random heroes that you can receive two shards for by purchase.
  • Options
    Any Jedi pack in the update?
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Correct. The amount of 7* toons doesn't affect your exchange rate.

Jeez. I correct people's writing for a living, so my brain reads things at face value. They meant some thing very different from what they said, then. I wish game companies had actual writers proof-read their stuff.
  • Options

No new packs as of yet.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Nope