Death Animations

If you were to change a toon's death animation, who would it be and how would they die? (Be it silly or serious)

Personally I would like to either see Boba Fett get pulled off stage by a sarlac tentacle or JKA have his limbs cut off by Kenobi who has the high ground.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I want mace windu to get launched into orbit

I want Tarkin to explode

I want ewoks to get smooshed by an AT ST

I want Vader to keel over for no reason (seriously, how did he die? He lost a robot hand and got a bit of shock)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I want dooku's head to fall off.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    old Ben turns into a cape.
    Yoda fades away.
    EP falls down a hole
    Maul's upper body falls off.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Savage turns into a puff of green smoke & blows away
    A red lightsaber blade pops out of Han's chest
  • What the!?lol
  • DatBoi wrote: »

I want Tarkin to explode

I want Vader to keel over for no reason (seriously, how did he die? He lost a robot hand and got a bit of shock)
    The force lightning fried all the electrical components in his robot suit that it was unable to keep him alive. And Luke took off his helmet which is like pulling a breathing tube out.
  • Belfazar wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

I want Tarkin to explode

The force lightning fried all the electrical components in his robot suit that it was unable to keep him alive. And Luke took off his helmet which is like pulling a breathing tube out.

ya but Luke could have left the mask on went to a rebel base or something and threw him in a bathta tank while they work on a new suit.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    CL_Chaos wrote: »
    Belfazar wrote: »

I want Tarkin to explode

ya but Luke could have left the mask on went to a rebel base or something and threw him in a bathta tank while they work on a new suit.

Vader was ready to die, he literally told luke to take it off.
  • Mullato wrote: »

I want Tarkin to explode

Vader was ready to die, he literally told luke to take it off.

oh ya I know I was just pointing out he could have lived
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member

I want Tarkin to explode

And they probably would have shot Vader on sight before Luke could explain. At the very least he would have A LOT of explaining to do bore Vader got any help.
  • CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    Klocko wrote: »

I want Tarkin to explode

And they probably would have shot Vader on sight before Luke could explain. At the very least he would have A LOT of explaining to do bore Vader got any help.

hahaha so true
  • Signature deaths...I like it
  • Would these be like Mortal Kombat's Fatalities, if the game has 1-on-1 battles?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.