If you could have a full squad of one character, who would it be?

Prev134
For example: a squad with 5 Teebo's.

Replies

• Zariss. People would hate me so much :)
  • zQGJ
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Nihilus
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Zariss. People would hate me so much :)

I see your 5 Zariss and raise you 5 DN ;-)
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Nihilus

Winner
  • Unique zetad nihilus. May your enemies special abilities r.I.p.
  • Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    5 zeta nihilus'

5 health downs every time an enemy takes a turn and 5 cool down increases. Now that would be fun
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Five maxed out, Zeta Fives....I get that Nihilus would be the most OP option but this wouldn't be far behind I think :D

Or maybe the equally annoying prospect of 5 Zeta Dooku, although they might be a little too squishy... :)
  • Personally, I think 5 palps would Def beat 5 nihilus
  • Kylo or Vader (both zetad)
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Boba, with all the revives and executes and assuming leaders stack 50% crit chance and 250% crit damage. 375 speed if the whole enemy team is debuffed, and 90% extra health. All before mods
  • 5 Luke Skywalkers with CC mods (maybe CD too) with speed, potency secondaries. DN can't annihilate or increase cooldowns if he's stunned (yes I know there are better toons and stunners, but wanted to go with someone no one would pick.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Sith Assassin. Gotta take into account speed and SA would mean infinite turns (and infinite stuns) in a row if you staggered it properly.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    5 r2d2 ;)
  • N1c0 wrote: »
    5 r2d2 ;)

Oh gosh now that would be terrifying
  • 5 Baze's
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    5 jyns. Unlimited turns. Constant expose from stun. Can't be stunned. Win.
  • 5 phasmas! Zeta'd. Triple assists on each turn!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I got it. Zam. :D

163 speed means she will go before pretty much anyone. You will literally have infinite turns since each popped thermal gives full TM to every Zam.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Sith Assassin. Gotta take into account speed and SA would mean infinite turns (and infinite stuns) in a row if you staggered it properly.

I threw up in my mouth a little. I would rage quit so hard if I had to fight that, lol.

I would go with 5 Zam's.

All those TD's and all that cleanse on evasion. Oohwee!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    5 zaders would be tough to deal with. If they are all the same speed you could pile up a ton of dots. 5 DT would be great as well I think he is technically faster than DN so it would be a lot of cooldown increase and he would beat the DN squads with equal mods though the difference is like 2 speed. 5 EP would be very tough and murder stomp the 5 DN. just think he will gain 75 percent TM every turn from all of the shock and then he gets his TM from his debuffs. Obviously he would struggle vs those with tenacity up. Anakin is an interesting choice. You couldn't beat him without daze. They would all gain a ton of TM when one Anakin dies. In the end I would probably go with 5 boba. A bunch of Boba's with boba lead would be deadly and fast out of the gate.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Boba, with all the revives and executes and assuming leaders stack 50% crit chance and 250% crit damage. 375 speed if the whole enemy team is debuffed, and 90% extra health. All before mods

You would only get one leadership but still a good pick.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    5 zeta codys could be fun
  • Either EP or Boba, depending on who goes first, but a Gar Saxon team would be brutal. If one counters, they ALL counter.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

I like this one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Slave Leia.
  • 5 zKylo's.
  • 5 zKylos that prioritize outrage under AI
  • zzYoda. stagger the foresight
  • We should be able to field multiple of the no names one, like Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, etc.
    but maybe limit them to 2 or 3.