If you could have a full squad of one character, who would it be?

Replies

• GK, our guild is far from completing haat.
  • 5 chirruts good luck
  • Errtai
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    5 Dooku. I can't say anything for offense but on the defense, this team is invincible. Can simply one-shot players (yes, players!) by annoying them to death. HAH!! No one can stand one Dooku, now imagine 5 of them!!
  • 5 Deathtrooper bcs. 5 unique named units doesn't make sense :tongue:
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    come on guys your thinking way to underpowered. imagine the destruction of 5 Nightsister acolyte, or 5 clone wars chewies, or 5 C.U.P. or best of all 5 ugnaughts
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    5 R2D2

or is that R10D10 then?
  • General kenobi. On defense you would always win or draw. On offense well you would counter a lot. And since all the hits would be small on you would take forever to get stomped lol
  • 5 zKylos!!
  • 5 Gar Saxon's. Every time a toon attacked they would retaliate and continue to assist each other until the toon was dead.
  • Well how would 5 palpses be? Just that they get immense tm, healing and permanent dmg.. Also stun and heal op af
  • Ruwer
    10 posts Member
    5 CUP. Unbeatable.
  • Ruwer wrote: »
    5 CUP. Unbeatable.

lol, this made my day, thanks man!
  • 5 Gar Saxon's. Every time a toon attacked they would retaliate and continue to assist each other until the toon was dead.

That's what I was thinking. I don't know if they would loop like that though. He's got 100% counter under his lead, which means they all do, and they'll all assist each other on the counter. Would certainly be perfect for Grievous if nothing else.

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Bistan. They become all crazy with 5 Frenzy and at least 20 rounds before the opponents goes.
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    Bistan. They become all crazy with 5 Frenzy and at least 20 rounds before the opponents goes.

That could work, but it would require some planned staggering and luck. None of them could use Gunner Tactics until they had all cast Frenzy, and you'd need to not have the already frenzied ones jump ahead of the ones waiting to frenzy since they should all have 100% tm from the start of the first frenzy until it wears off.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    Sith Assassin. Gotta take into account speed and SA would mean infinite turns (and infinite stuns) in a row if you staggered it properly.
    But SA needs a buff to share tm
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Dooku ... he is fast, he starts with stun+shock, he counters, he blocks/stuns on counter, he gains tm on counter, he recovers protection, ... :)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    5 Daka's. Just try and kill me, oh and you'll never get unstunned.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    5 Zylos or 5 Wedges or 5 Landos
  • 5 GKs.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    We should be able to field multiple of the no names one, like Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, etc.
    but maybe limit them to 2 or 3.

i've wanted this for a while now. i would love to put together a team of EP lead vader and the other 3 RG

• Personally, I think 5 palps would Def beat 5 nihilus

+1 the enemy team would never get a turn!
  • SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    We should be able to field multiple of the no names one, like Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, etc.
    but maybe limit them to 2 or 3.

I've said this before but multiple DT under Krennic would become well just about good enough to use Krennic in arena. Krennic DT DT DN and Gk would be a favorite.
  • 5 palpatine would stun the opponent squad all the time
  • 5 Han Solo

Shoot first focus damage one target or stun 5

• TIE fighter pilot.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Ewok Elders or Bobba Fett or zDNs :)))
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    R2D2, boba fett, or maybe wedge for fun
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    5 Gar Saxon's. Every time a toon attacked they would retaliate and continue to assist each other until the toon was dead.

That's what I was thinking. I don't know if they would loop like that though. He's got 100% counter under his lead, which means they all do, and they'll all assist each other on the counter. Would certainly be perfect for Grievous if nothing else.

I posted the same thing. His lead gives 50% counter chance and a 5% heal on basics, and his unique gives 100% counter assist. So, as long as one counters, they ALL counter. He could lose to EP lead teams that could stun repeatedly, but he'd be fun against anyone else.
  • These are all great. I think I would go 5 zeta boba though. Constant ability blocks, DOTs, and executes. Plus his leader would benefit everyone and they would be tanky. You could mod the leader for potency and the rest for CD/CC. Look out!