Zarris/general kenobi bug?

Hi guys, first I'd like to say I understand the mechanics of the game very well and I also know math. So recently I've been facing node 12s with gk lead, zarris, zylo, aayla, and b2. I've fought this team for weeks. Not consecutive but off and on.
Now here is my problem some times I can't seem to win and today I've noticed why.
Zarris zeta unique reads recover 20% of your max hit points on receiving a critical hit. However I was watching the battle closely around the 6th attempt (I retreat alot) and I noticed kenobi does not heal 20%. The healtg of the kenobi I was fighting was 27000 give or take a few. Now 20% of that is 5400.
Round 1, biggs goes first crits for 12k l, but kenobi healed for 12k, wedge assisted for 12k, same heal and then rey comes in for 10k. And again he healed fully. I ended up winning but I'm wondering how many people watch the pure number in battle. Lando hit for 7400 at one point and he healed 7200. Even if my math is wrong why was it different every hit? Seems like a glitch to me. Numbers shouldn't change on a fixed heal amount skill such as barris zeta. Ani was my savior landing heal block on. And then maul later with daze once kenobi was dropped. Can someone from cg possibly check this out at some point? Because if the heals weren't variable I would have him down first round (would take all 5 attacks though) and the opposing squad would still have their turns to do damage. Thanks

Replies

• -Consider mods (adding some nice percentage too, multiplicative with GK's leader ability)
    -read GK's leader ability.(+30% max health)
    20% of that Kenobi will not be 5400 but higher (not 12k though)

Will be hard to check without video though..

• Also, if kenobi is fully healing each time its hard to say how much his heal total would have been.
  • Platzman wrote: »
    -Consider mods (adding some nice percentage too, multiplicative with GK's leader ability)
    -read GK's leader ability.(+30% max health)
    20% of that Kenobi will not be 5400 but higher (not 12k though)

Will be hard to check without video though..

Let's consider that for a moment.
    27000 plus 30%

Now 20% of 3510p is 7200. So when I crit for 12k. He should lose about 5k. When I triple and crit for total 30k. He should lose 15k. Basically being half. But that is not the case. Ended up having to mod ani for super speed and potency and lock down gk. Took 2 squads to beat and lots of headaches. It's alright though. I'll have zader soon enough and we can play the that team doesn't get turns game anymore :)