A little love for Plo Koon please

I personally hate seeing one of my favorite characters relegated to being leveled and geared solely for ships when he has potential to be relevant (in the current Meta) with a few changes.

Having said that these are the changes I'd like to see.

Change is basic's omega to 100% strip all buffs with a 50% chance to inflict buff immunity.

Change his leadership to a passive effect. No one is going to use his leadership as a Zaul counter.

Change his AI to prioritize Take Charge as the first used ability. At 114 speed he is far from fast, but Take Charge does more for helping the squad defend itself by defense buff and TM gain than force judgement does.

With these few changes I believe Plo Koon could become a player in arena, offering a counter element to both Chaze and Zaul teams, without being an auto-include due to his low damage which should remain unchanged.

Replies

• Nojow
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I always thought it would be nice if his basic gave him speed up on dispel instead of defense up, a buff he already gets for four turns from his special
    Post edited by Nojow on
  • And he needs special synergy with Commander Wolffe
    Mc3LHYO.jpg?s=sms
  • And he needs special synergy with Commander Wolffe
    Mc3LHYO.jpg?s=sms

Need to take off that helmet though, I can't tell who he is.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    This could apply to most Jedi
  • If they would change his leadership ability into a unique ability, he would become the direct counter to zaul teams overnight, but it's a very slim chance EA/CG would do that.

However, the introduction of Commander Wolffe ( the clone wars version, not the old one in Rebels) could make him viable again in arena if they have some great synergy intertwined with the two like Chaze has. After all, he should have clone synergy since it says so in his description.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Nojow wrote: »
    I always thought it would be nice if his basic gave him speed up on dispel instead of defense up, a buff he already gets for four turns from his special

I totally agree with this, but I also think his take charge should give turn meter to all other allies but himself and gain taunt
    "Because I'm Batman"-me