looking for t7 guild preferably PST time zone

Hi all,
Im looking for a t7 guild that doesnt require line or discord.
Im lvl 80 with 30 7* toons.. half of them are gear 10/11.
I get my 600 coins everyday
My ally code is 328-276-322

Replies

• We have spots open and we don't use any apps besides the in game one, the guild is central time zone tho, msg back if interested
  • Hi, are you still looking for a guild? We're on EST, but it's an elite global guild so we have a lot of members on PST, as well as around the globe. We run t7s every other day. Top 20 guild. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information and we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. If you can check out the thread below, we have over 2.8k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Hey Mos Def! Can you avoid hitting my team before your payout? My payout is a few hours earlier than yours. I share the same payout with Ely and Joe. So 6pm EST or 7pm EDT (daylight savings)