Places of Power Assault Battle Major Lag

2Next

Replies

• I had the lag and force restarted my app and it corrected it.
  • Aw man, you mean I could've waited and made the event easier... Lame :s
  • Ok fix went out! Darth Maul Zeta lead should no longer cause major lag in the Places of Power event :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Worst. Last. Ever.... Chewie shards?
  • This is good stuff right here, as a software developer massive kudos to the development staff for making this happen. Keep in mind it's a Friday night and these guys just want to spend some time with their families or if they are like me spend time with some beers
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Toniosnow wrote: »
    I'm majorly **** at this event, I've been trying to beat it for the past 2 hours and haven't gotten through.
    I'm using palp (L) 6* G10, Vader 6* G9, Maul 6* G8, Sidious 6* G8, Kylo 6* G8 all at level 82, and even though I've managed to get all of the 5 toons to the last battle, but get immensely penetrated in the rectum because of their infinite TM gain. Sometimes I get maul to daze them, vader even blocks Yoda's ability but GK is here to remind me that their team is utterly and **** powerful. And then they usually proceed to ohko my palp, or even stun him, before playing another 57436 turns and killing my vader and maul before they've even had the chance to raise their little finger.
    What **** me off even more is that some of my guildmates who are far below me, level-wise, arena-wise, raid-wise, managed to beat all 3 tiers for the sole reason that he has darth nihilus who can easily use annihilate on the last round to take care of Yoda.
    The fact that a single toon can make such a major difference seems pretty unfair to me.

Disclaimer: Yes I'm being salty, mostly coz it's 4 AM and I'm exhausted and couldn't scream my anger away because everyone's asleep.

7-Step-Brothers-quotes.jpg

Try Nihilus lead, that helped me. I used annihilate twice. Against anakin, then yoda. I ran Darth nihilus, sidious, kylo, vader, maul. Time your annihilate like I said and when you get to luminaras group you mop the remaining with maul then when you face yoda, maul goes first b/c you used the power of hatred beforehand. So daze the green guy then Nihilus is next that's when you nuke yoda. Boom worked for me. Good luck homies.
  • Toniosnow wrote: »
    I'm majorly **** at this event, I've been trying to beat it for the past 2 hours and haven't gotten through.
    I'm using palp (L) 6* G10, Vader 6* G9, Maul 6* G8, Sidious 6* G8, Kylo 6* G8 all at level 82, and even though I've managed to get all of the 5 toons to the last battle, but get immensely penetrated in the rectum because of their infinite TM gain. Sometimes I get maul to daze them, vader even blocks Yoda's ability but GK is here to remind me that their team is utterly and **** powerful. And then they usually proceed to ohko my palp, or even stun him, before playing another 57436 turns and killing my vader and maul before they've even had the chance to raise their little finger.
    What **** me off even more is that some of my guildmates who are far below me, level-wise, arena-wise, raid-wise, managed to beat all 3 tiers for the sole reason that he has darth nihilus who can easily use annihilate on the last round to take care of Yoda.
    The fact that a single toon can make such a major difference seems pretty unfair to me.

Disclaimer: Yes I'm being salty, mostly coz it's 4 AM and I'm exhausted and couldn't scream my anger away because everyone's asleep.

7-Step-Brothers-quotes.jpg

+1
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    No problems at all using Zader lead.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    No problems at all using Zader lead.

You're late to the party. The Zaul issue has been fixed (see Jesse's post a few above).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Great job @EA_Jesse Really impressed how fast you get this sorted. Thanks to all the team for their rapid response.