If you could have a full squad of one character, who would it be?

Replies

• 5 zeta nihilius all with max protection primary and speed secondary mods

Have fun
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Zooey wrote: »
    I got it. Zam. :D

163 speed means she will go before pretty much anyone. You will literally have infinite turns since each popped thermal gives full TM to every Zam.

I feel like that is the best team, only strong counter attacks could stop it
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »
    I got it. Zam. :D

163 speed means she will go before pretty much anyone. You will literally have infinite turns since each popped thermal gives full TM to every Zam.

I feel like only strong counter attacks could stop a team like that, it sounds like the best
    An all Gar team would one shot counter all 5 of her I think. (since all 5 would counter whenever one of them got hit).

• 5 zeta Mauls. Evasion for days and daze.
  • Nute? LOL...
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I think 5 Echo's would be entertaining..... xD

or 5 Cody's lol....
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    5 reys
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    5 Jedi Knight Anakin (though 5 lando's dropping double downs would be a hoot)
  • Zylo please, ty.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • 5 Fives's cause the number *bah-dum tiss*
  • Five Zaders
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Wedge. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • 5 Scaraf Rebel Pathfinders.

Rotating taunts means he's always buffed when he dies and comes back at 75% health because 5 rebels.
  • I went through the entire list and the best I've come up with are: EP, DN, Vader, Gar, Boba, Maul. It all comes down to speed, as usual. Which is why I think EP would be the best. He's naturally fast before mods, and he could just shock/stun you before you got to move... If DN could go 1st, he wins every time. 5 different Force Drains, and Annihilates... Vader would stack so many DoTs and 5 Culling Blades...., but he's slow. Gar would be fun. He's dependent on that 50% counter chance, but every time he did counter, they all counter... Boba would be really tough. Max health-50% of total potency, plus 15 spd for each debuffed enemy. Once he started his turn, he'd be hard to stop... Maul would be very RNG dependent, but could daze enough to throw off any attack strategy.

Now, the WORST I found would be Hera and Lobot. Hera combines Uniques, but doesn't have one herself. lol Lobot buffs droid allies, but isn't a droid himself. lol
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    5 Scaraf Rebel Pathfinders.

Rotating taunts means he's always buffed when he dies and comes back at 75% health because 5 rebels.
    That would be really hard to beat.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I went through the entire list and the best I've come up with are: EP, DN, Vader, Gar, Boba, Maul. It all comes down to speed, as usual. Which is why I think EP would be the best. He's naturally fast before mods, and he could just shock/stun you before you got to move... If DN could go 1st, he wins every time. 5 different Force Drains, and Annihilates... Vader would stack so many DoTs and 5 Culling Blades...., but he's slow. Gar would be fun. He's dependent on that 50% counter chance, but every time he did counter, they all counter... Boba would be really tough. Max health-50% of total potency, plus 15 spd for each debuffed enemy. Once he started his turn, he'd be hard to stop... Maul would be very RNG dependent, but could daze enough to throw off any attack strategy.

Now, the WORST I found would be Hera and Lobot. Hera combines Uniques, but doesn't have one herself. lol Lobot buffs droid allies, but isn't a droid himself. lol

EP is only 120 ish base speed. And considering his squishiness, he would get obliterated by fast toons like Jyn or Zam.
  • Veers so he can have Imperial Troopers with him
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    5 Scaraf Rebel Pathfinders.

That would be really hard to beat.

Boba
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I'm going with 5 zBobas. Crank up the speed & potency on them & shut teams down with staggered DFAs & Executes
  • Parableman wrote: »
    Veers so he can have Imperial Troopers with him
    Please read the title
    Please read the title

Please read Veers' tags
    Please read the title

Please read Veers' tags

That's pretty awesome.
    Please read the title

Please read Veers' tags
    It is one character. So not with his troopers
    Please read the title

Please read Veers' tags
    It is one character. So not with his troopers

He is the only toon as of right now with the Imperial Trooper tag.
  • Zariss. People would hate me so much :)

+1
  • Zihilus or Zoda. Zihilus for sickening (Health Down) or Zoda for Tenacity, instant turn for each debuff resisted
  • to Chime in in 2020, I am thinking 5 Enfys Nest, high health, high tenacity slow speed. And well you can picture the rest, since she can already solo a number of teams.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    odd necro (in the most interesting way) , but off topic has more leeway than other areas.

lets see what aged well:
    VinhSolo wrote: »
    Five Zaders
    Zylo please, ty.
    5 Jedi Knight Anakin (though 5 lando's dropping double downs would be a hoot)

That one only gets 50/50 due to the Lando reference.
    5 Han Solo

Shoot first focus damage one target or stun 5

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    with all the updates. 5 Zaders would be insane.