Ashoka Tano

Zuzia_Benio
3 posts Member
edited December 2015
swgohcantina.com/ahsoka-tano/
Ahsoka_Tano.png

Energetic Slash L5 - 55% chance to recover 15% max health
Protective Manuever L5 - critical hit heals allies for 20% Ashoka's max health
Quick Steps L5 - Jedi and Nightsister get 13% Evasion, Asoka gains 20% turn meter on evasion
Daring Padawan L5 - Asoka gains 7% max health for each living ally, she gets 3 turns of Evasion Up after enemy's death

Her Physical Damage isn't impressive at first glance but she scores critical very often with her primary attack. Unfortunately her Special Critical Rating stays at zero and rarely ever heals our team. Seems like nice character to have but needs a small fix with Protective Manuever crit chances.

What do you think about the little padawan? Any thoughts about her?
5* Asajj Ventress, 497-363-287

Replies

• I have her and didn't farm her. I kind of left her on the sidelines as I develop Asajj and Luminara, who I feel are better long term...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I have her and didn't farm her. I kind of left her on the sidelines as I develop Asajj and Luminara, who I feel are better long term...

This is what happened to me. I really liked using her and wanted to keep her on my A team.. love that backflip animation :) ... but couldn't justify it.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    She seems like she has a solid kit but ive just never been impressed with her, but then again no one seems to have a 4 star for her. I think she is probably a niche hero right now.
  • She's a solid attacker when paired the leaders maxing critical chance or evasion. I used her to take me through the 30's and low 40's. I keep her handy.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I am taking a chance and putting her as lead in my first 7★ team. She is 25 shards from 5★ at the moment and still not making the cut.

She's one level away from epic gear upgrade and after her next promotion in about 2 days she'll be ready to replace Barriss who will be stuck around 2,900 power.

Will have a full 5★ epic gear party of Jedi/Nightsisters at that point with Asajj and Talia close to 6★
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Mine is level 46, 5*, 2496pwr. She got left behind when I got the 10 I wanted to use to bring me to 60. I may revisit her when I get my main teams complete but for now, she waits. :)
  • I have her and didn't farm her. I kind of left her on the sidelines as I develop Asajj and Luminara, who I feel are better long term...
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I have her and didn't farm her. I kind of left her on the sidelines as I develop Asajj and Luminara, who I feel are better long term...

This is what happened to me. I really liked using her and wanted to keep her on my A team.. love that backflip animation :) ... but couldn't justify it.

Same petty much.
    She's very reliable. She takes care of herself heath-wise. But she just doesn't have either the oomph I want or an interesting move or ability that is better than any of my top team.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Mine is halfway to 6* and in level 6 gear (maxed lvl 51 gear).

I have been persisting with her. She hits 2-3k crits quite often and she is very durable with her passive healing. I wish she had some sort of effect buff or debuff, but I guess we should be happy with decent damage output and self heals.

I want to try her out as leader as soon as I can find a valid Nightsister/Jedi replacement for my 4* Dooku.

Don't get me wrong, I don't view her as a total waste. My thoughts are, after I max out my main squad, I'll tinker with building her...
  • Tried her at 2*... Decided she stays on sidelines with occasional training to keep close to mains until I have time to properly level her. Would rather focus on Fetts shards anyway, or perhaps farm fives
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Mine is on the bench as I think they have artificially lowered the crit chance on her special attack. She's just not that impressive in my current team
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Toolio wrote: »
    Mine is halfway to 6* and in level 6 gear (maxed lvl 51 gear).

I have been persisting with her. She hits 2-3k crits quite often and she is very durable with her passive healing. I wish she had some sort of effect buff or debuff, but I guess we should be happy with decent damage output and self heals.

I want to try her out as leader as soon as I can find a valid Nightsister/Jedi replacement for my 4* Dooku.
    What is her current power rating for you?
  • I've pulled her in a bronzium pack.. I am at lev 47 and 'm still levelling her..She hits very much, her evasion seems to work, and she crits quite often (with a five 5* Sidious in team as leader), her crit heals have saved me lots of times...
    Almost 4 stars and only 2 pieces to gear 7.. Probably i should swap her with a more solid attacker but don't know who and it is quite easy farm her shards..
    My team: Sid 5* Lumi 4* Asoka 4* Talia 4* Chewie 4*/Consular3*
  • Easy to farm her but it seems, the question is, can she hang in the end game???
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Toolio wrote: »
    Mine is halfway to 6* and in level 6 gear (maxed lvl 51 gear).

What is her current power rating for you?

She's in level 7 gear as well, not 6. Only one piece of gear needed (the 20 purple laptop one) before she's maxed.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks.
  • mine, lvl 53 6* with 84/100 shards. She has good survive capability with her passive and 2 abilities heal her by chance. Her attack damage is nice and her crit chance is highest at lvl 60 7* among all characters. The only shortage is her very slow move speed. She is always drifting between my first and second team setup. I`m 1st in my server
  • Alexnomnom wrote: »
    mine, lvl 53 6* with 84/100 shards. She has good survive capability with her passive and 2 abilities heal her by chance. Her attack damage is nice and her crit chance is highest at lvl 60 7* among all characters. The only shortage is her very slow move speed. She is always drifting between my first and second team setup. I`m 1st in my server

Wow, how did you get shards so fast? Refresh cantina energy heaps? Gratz anyway.

Yeah her speed is low, which doesn't fit the character very well. Same with Ventress, both lazy girls.

Now if they put Ahsoka under the "Nightsister" category so she could benefit from Ventress's leader skill... That would open up some interesting possibilities.