Zars, zzzBASzzz, DarthTrojan, DemolitionRaziel, Ellie, PeaJacket

Looking for fellow shardmates from a November 2015 shard.

By now, I believe this shard has already created a Line/Discord chat, so I would like to partake in the group.

The names in the title was the 19th March 2017 Top 6 players in the Arena.

Here is the list of the Top 20 of that day:
Zars
zzzBASzzz
DarthTrojan
DemolitionRaziel
Ellie
PeaJacket
Nol
Drweb
Mereke
Telcontar
Ser El Gio
Maurício
ChocolateChipWookies
Cigano
Xios
Nihl31140
C3PO
Profet
Aeoan Tanus
Iceman30

If you are in the same shard as these players, feel free to contact me, or add me in the already existing communication chat.

I am BountyPrize at #59 in that Shard.

Replies

• Zars
    8 posts Member
    Hi,
    Like my pseudo says, I am Zars...
    As I know, today there is no understanding between the top 5/6 of us... I am maybe keept outside of it but...
    But I am really looking after DemolitionRaziel ^^
  • Hey lads, Nol here only just stumbled across this post. I know I don't have any communication with the top. I am oceanic so I get to first and just sit there for ages until all you other time zones rock up haha
  • Helix
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hi all. My name is Ёж Император. My Arena rank 73-31. I live in Russhia, and I know some players fom our server. I know Mereke, Ultraflipper, YaShkin. May be I will can find Drweb
    Post edited by Helix on
  • Zars wrote: »
    Hi,
    As I know, today there is no understanding between the top 5/6 of us... I am maybe keept outside of it but...

Hi zars I just send u a pv a few days ago.

Btw I do not think there is communication in our shard.
    Hi,

Yeah, I haven't seen our shard being mentioned anywhere except for this one post.

Perhaps it would be wise to gather together?
  • Ellie_
    2 posts Member
    He guys! Looks like there are more of us finsing each other!
    Maybe we can set up a communication?
    Maybe through line?
  • Ellie_ wrote: »
    Maybe through line?

I am up for it.

If we, (the ones that has commented on this post), create a chat for our shard, then we can still arrange arena payout times until we discover the larger chat.

Several shards has arranged a deal on who to get #1 in the arena, this is due to the different timezones.
    Someone has their arena payout at 6pm, while others have theirs at 5pm or 7pm.
    (This may vary for each player.)
    So, if we can collectively join up, then more of us can get a higher payout in arena.

I am currently using Line, but can use other communication apps if the majority isn't on Line.

Line ID: bountyprize
  • Helix
    3 posts Member
    sorry, but Line was blocked in my country, may be Telegram or Facebook?
    My Telegram: @Lavrishin
  • Hello!
    I have started looking for more of our shardmates, and have created a group on these 4 chat platforms as of now.

Line chat: http://line.me/R/ti/g/xbWuHCu6vg
    Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAumggBc9rLIWYGK1A
    Discord chat: https://discord.gg/vRQPMrY
    VK.com: https://m.vk.com/arenashard

I have gotten in contact with Chelterboy, and Helix.
    If any of the links doesn't work, try sending a message to an account named BountyPrize.
    BountyPrize is my universal account name on all groups, so cit should work on any of the above mentioned links.
  • Gazza1988
    131 posts Member
    Just found you guys/girls. I've joined line and discord
    Hi,
    Nol89 wrote: »
    Hey lads, Nol here only just stumbled across this post. I know I don't have any communication with the top. I am oceanic so I get to first and just sit there for ages until all you other time zones rock up haha
    Helix wrote: »
    Hi all. My name is Ёж Император. My Arena rank 73-31. I live in Russhia, and I know some players fom our server. I know Mereke, Ultraflipper, YaShkin. May be I will can find Drweb
    Zars wrote: »
    Hi,

Ellie_ wrote: »
    Maybe through line?

Hi guys!
    It's been a while, and i thought i should try to contact you. (No idea how to send personal messages in here...)

We have managed to gather up a few members already to our chats. Thou there isn't much communication between us, but the thought still matter.
    I would appreciate it if you could try to join our Discord chat listed above, we could really need your help in understanding each and everyone's payout times.
  • Hi. Add challenger#0276 discord pls
  • Zars
    8 posts Member
    @BountyPrize we have an active discord chat for quite a while, 18 players from all over the globe you can come if you want ;-)
  • Hi everyone! Finally found you guys. Very hard with the older shards. You still have a discord server? Im Hurior#7601. Send me an invite please so I dont mess with anyones payout.