Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    To those saying the oppositions skills are not "enhanced" in GW, when a g7, level 77 can one shot a g11/85 hero... yeah, it's fair and balanced. Tooth fairy is real too.. lol

Lol - so true!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    kejmo wrote: »
    dstelma wrote: »
    I see this thread has been moved. Had to do some digging to find it. Why am I not surprised it's not on the main screen anymore? Don't waste your time guys. People have been complaining for months about GW and no change let alone any answers/response to anything.

Not a wonder at all. For some reason, they so appreciate constructive feedback, but when people really give them constructive feedback (or you can read, BAD and REAL things that are happening in the game), you automatically get banned because you "turn away other players from playing the game" reason (felt it on my skin several times).

And it's not months. It's years :wink:

Yep - we are on page 227 for crying out loud!!!
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    kejmo wrote: »
    I see this thread has been moved. Had to do some digging to find it. Why am I not surprised it's not on the main screen anymore? Don't waste your time guys. People have been complaining for months about GW and no change let alone any answers/response to anything.

Not a wonder at all. For some reason, they so appreciate constructive feedback, but when people really give them constructive feedback (or you can read, BAD and REAL things that are happening in the game), you automatically get banned because you "turn away other players from playing the game" reason (felt it on my skin several times).

And it's not months. It's years :wink:

Yep - we are on page 227 for crying out loud!!!

Well, why the cry ? :smile: Look, a simple easy (if they hadn't been zeta'd and all maxed it would be autowin, so i rate the difficulty easy) gw node that a regular non 85 player can easily beat with his non zeta characters and starter mods ! :smiley:

w9g18z.jpg

If EA says it's fine - it's fine. Who are we to complain ? :smiley:

• Could be worse. Could be 7* GK and Baze.
  • Second day in a row of facing Nihilus lead Sith teams on node 12. Kenobi was also there, he's the only one I can actually kill. **** Troopers taunt.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Another horrible day playing GW. Fighting GK and Barriss' zeta is crazy. When one team can clean out my entire roster ... something is wrong. Why am I fighting teams that kill all of characters?
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Here we go again, another day with a super easy gw. Piece of cake.

kd1gqp.jpg

I actually wonder why we post comments here, no one reads this anyway. But then again anyway, just wanted to post what a non85 player eats for breakfast.

What a brilliant programming algorythm. Cant say nothing else but to congratulate it's makers.
  • Gah! 3 days in a row facing Nihilus teams for node 12! Seriously!! Always full gear 11 teams with GK (the only one I can actually kill).
  • 4th day in a row of Nihilus lead Sith team with GK.

This is not fun. Something needs to change.

Something will change: you. You will either get some characters of your own that can beat that team, or you will charge up some really tanky tank types to gear 11. Push your own power numbers way up and then that N12 will be full of greenbacks.

BUT ... the problem with that strategy is this same team just might pop up on N9, and then you will be even more outraged.

A couple days ago I ran into a squad on N11 that was murdering everything I threw at it: Rex, Baze, Chirrut, Barriss, Kylo, with zetas galore. Was a nightmare, could not drop anyone, RNG and TM load was against me. I finally threw my weak Nihilus onto a weakish R1 team and kept Nihilus alive just long enough to drop Baze. My next squad sent the rest packing.

Point being, try different squad configs until you get one that works. If you just can't get one, then it's probably time to build up another character or five. And that takes time.
  • Cop1416
    235 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Or dev's can make the game fair and quit bending the players over and r aping them.
  • R a ping

Something will change: you. You will either get some characters of your own that can beat that team, or you will charge up some really tanky tank types to gear 11. Push your own power numbers way up and then that N12 will be full of greenbacks.

BUT ... the problem with that strategy is this same team just might pop up on N9, and then you will be even more outraged.

A couple days ago I ran into a squad on N11 that was murdering everything I threw at it: Rex, Baze, Chirrut, Barriss, Kylo, with zetas galore. Was a nightmare, could not drop anyone, RNG and TM load was against me. I finally threw my weak Nihilus onto a weakish R1 team and kept Nihilus alive just long enough to drop Baze. My next squad sent the rest packing.

Point being, try different squad configs until you get one that works. If you just can't get one, then it's probably time to build up another character or five. And that takes time.

I've been playing pretty much since the game launched, so I have a very deep roster. Most days I beat GW, but sometimes there's an insane team that just isn't beatable no matter what teams and strategies I use. 4 days in a row of Nihilus led node 12 is insane. I'm not sure if it's the same player as there have been some different Sith toons thrown in (Assassin or Palp, Savage or Sidious). Perhaps if I didn't lose any toons before node 12... But node 11 was all clones, and they somehow took out my entire A team before I could even retreat. Then I lost another 3 teams finishing them off.

There's a good chance tomorrow will be different, but who knows, maybe I happen to be at a certain power level that means I get Nihilus every time... That would certainly suck.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Wohoo ! Another easy node 12 :

6iw3ew.jpg

Keep up the good work EA !
  • kejmo wrote: »

6iw3ew.jpg

With zetas I'm guessing. Yeah, this is wai...
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    With zetas I'm guessing. Yeah, this is wai...

Of course. I'm waay too stronk for dis game so EA is trying to give me a decent challenge. I think the next logical step would be 5v10 or 5v15 matches in gw12'th node with double zeta'd charachters. That's something that doesn't exist at this moment, but would boost zeta's to work with double the strength.

That sounds challenging ! :smile:

• Beat GW today, pretty easy compared to last 4 days. Crazy how different it can be from day to day.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    For those of you unable to beat GW, just wait till you "break" it, and node 12 becomes a level 83 team 3* with green gear every day that you can one shot. My 12th node broke when my arena team hit about 47k.

Till then I suggest investing in characters that have stuns like Palpatine, and Old Daka. Ewok Elder is a good choice, as is Bobba Fett as well. When you start getting your own zetas it becomes a lot easier.

Wedge (L), and Biggs is also a big help as they have decent self healing under Wedge's lead, and the double assist attack does very high burst that can help you get General Kenobi or another difficult character down.

Before I got my Empire team built up and with a Vader Zeta I was winning GW almost every time, but still had to often use a lot of my roster, and reset fairly often till I found an RNG I liked. Now I just use my Empire team all the way through and have no issues.
  • Why am I facing a full zeta team on node 11? Currently, I have no zetas at all (I just got my ds ships ready, now I have 3 zeta shards, that's it). How the hell can I compete with a zQGJ, zYoda, Anakin, Aayla and GK team?!? My Sith team is useless as they can't land any decent debuffs, my Jedi team has been wiped out with little damage done. Droids do little to no damage worth mentioning. What the hell?

Zetas are like mods, the difference they make is huge and not reflected in a toons power level imo. The devs realised this with mods, how about zetas?!?
  • Why am I facing a full zeta team on node 11? Currently, I have no zetas at all (I just got my ds ships ready, now I have 3 zeta shards, that's it). How the hell can I compete with a zQGJ, zYoda, Anakin, Aayla and GK team?!? My Sith team is useless as they can't land any decent debuffs, my Jedi team has been wiped out with little damage done. Droids do little to no damage worth mentioning. What the hell?

Zetas are like mods, the difference they make is huge and not reflected in a toons power level imo. The devs realised this with mods, how about zetas?!?

OK, I take it back just a little. I did beat node 11 with a whole mess of teams. Basically, 2 teams for the first 3 or 4 kills (1 for protection the other for hp). Then I had a Nihilus led node 12... So I figured, fight fire with fire. Nihilus Sith team versus Nihilus, Vader, zKylo, Dooku and Baze. Beat it eventually... I didn't have much left at the end.
  • Back to sucking again. Nodes 1 - 11 were fine, pretty normal stuff. But node 12, 52014 power GK led Chaze, zBarriss and zKylo. Doesn't matter what team I put in, once protection is down, they all heal for more than any damage. The closest I got to killing even one (Baze) was with my Resistance team. But they only got him to about 50% health before he healed again and it was quickly over. I want a challenge, not an impossible team like this. Give me a chance, isn't that the point!?!?!
  • I don't have deep roster, but I can beat teams with zeta'd characters. However, if I face like these teams in a 12 node more than once, it is impossible for me to complete GW. Last night, I face FO team all maxed abilities, and I only took First Order Tie Pilot. Today, I faced maxed gear zMaul, Baze, Palpatine, zBoba and vader. The last seven days, in the node 12, I always faced these kind of teams. My arena power 40k, how could I beat these teams? Btw I am f2p. Some people say it is very easy, but they have deep rosters characters with Zetas. I don't have, so I don't want to face with these insane teams. It is acceptable to face 2 or 3 times in a week but not 7 :neutral:
  • More rubbish today. Node 11 was a g11 Rogue One team. Took out my Jedi, Droid and half my Sith teams. Then node 12 is another g11 team, this time DN, GK, Sith Trooper, Vader and Sith Assassin. A team I've faced several times before and couldn't beat. How am I meant to beat 2 fully maxed out teams in a row? I have no zetas yet and I've lost many of my heavy hitters in node 11... I literally have no chance of beating node 12. None. This isn't a challenge, it's impossible. I welcome a genuine challenge. But this is ridiculous.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Another horrible day in GW. Had to fight 3 teams with more Zetas than I have. Got to fight 2 jedi zeta teams and a zeta maul team. Evidently I dont have the toons to join a guild that can do the Heroic AAT but I can sure can have to fight plenty of General Kenobis.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    A while back I posted my suggestions for how to defeat GW everyday. I have beaten it everyday for months. There was a time it was nearly impossible to beat, but eventually I geared and modded enough toons to win. This is your #1 issue. If you are losing, it is because you do not have enough good mods, and your characters are not geared high enough. That is what you need to work on.

You will be able to beat GW again, but you need better mods on every one of your toons, and you need g10/11 toons. You also need squad synergy. I just spent months farming Resistance characters. I finally geared most to 10, and two 11. I farmed Finn's zeta, using ALL of my arena tokens toward this goal (it took over three weeks but I had to because the zeta mat challenge didn't drop a single zeta in that entire time). Now, in addition to my arena squad, droid squad, Jedi squad (which we should all have for aat), I have a Resistance squad.

The reason I'm telling you this is because this squad can also solo GW. Maybe you need to consider developing characters you wouldn't have. I have the same hard nodes as you. Resistance rocks them. The TM is insane.

Figure out what works. Right now, you don't have the best mods on all of your toons. So gear up a squad and get the right mods. It will take less time if you focus all of your energy on one goal at a time. Don't spread yourself thin. Consider the fact that maybe the game is telling you something about how to mod and gear your characters, how to choose the best squad, etc.

Or just complain.
  • But like you just said, it takes weeks to gear characters well. For a whole team, it could be months. I have a very good Resistance team, but they're mostly g8. I also have a very good Droid team and Sith and a decent Jedi team. My Rebels are pretty good, too. Each of those teams, plus some others are 7* and moded, not all great mods, but, like I said, time... Time is not anyone's ally, except those who spend big (I'm not one of those).
    It's not like I face these impossible teams every day, but when I do, it's insane. The idea of GW is a challenge. I'm all for that, like I already said. I'm constantly working on my toons, like I'm sure most people are. Right now I'm farming Wedge, so mods are taking a back seat to that. And that's part of the problem, sometimes it's an either/or situation.
    I want this game to be great, I've spent enough time on it! So, yeah, I'm gonna vent now and then.
  • dstelma
    17 posts Member
    Thousands of posts and still no change. I would like to know when was the last time anyone from EA has responded to a post, given feedback, or tips to anything. This is a so called forum and yet it's a one way conversation.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Thousands of posts and still no change. I would like to know when was the last time anyone from EA has responded to a post, given feedback, or tips to anything. This is a so called forum and yet it's a one way conversation.

Same happened to the good, old "Dodge MEGATHREAD" :smiley: aaaand...a couple dozens of em more lol.
  • kejmo wrote: »

6iw3ew.jpg

really, what's with that team? Chaze can eat it for breakfast.
  • DarkRaven
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Serious who programmed this peace of s*** GW ?! What's the sense to get Teams at Node 12 sometimes at 6 or 9 you can't beat with all your Teams?!
    It don't has to be easy but it makes no sense if you have no chance to win! Yeah mimimi... Keep stupid answers...