February release notes

Replies

• Ulaireal wrote: »
    No rush from my perspective, as I still have a fair bit of farming to do for my Jedi team...

Yeah i need another week.
  • The new "Events" area in the cantina still requires Keys, I thought the key cards were no longer needed to access the gold and training droid events?
  • I've updated the original post. Key Card Battles will no longer be visible tomorrow and will be replaced.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Will there be new character in the shipment soon?
  • Loving the new updates so far, especially the equipment highlights as "needed by" and being able to see full team of opponent in the arena! Thanks for continuing to make a great game instead of following the trend of other app devs and removing things to behind cash walls! So very thrilled with this game!! Going to the App Store to post a new positive review on this version.
  • Update is live! I just updated via iTunes.
  • The update is out now!!!! Go to the app store and update.

Btw the shard shop suckz. For each 10 extra shards you get 2 from the toons in the shop.
  • Nice update , good work developers :)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I updated but I Don't see yoda?? Why
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I've updated the original post. Key Card Battles will no longer be visible tomorrow and will be replaced.

Where yoda?
  • Does somebody knows how to update on laptop? (Using bluestacks)
  • Go read the post on Yoda and you will see his event doesn't start until Thursday.
  • Am I the only one here who still have bugs? Lightsabers and effects are invisible, and I can't see some of the skills and images. Nice update though! I'll finish reading this after school.
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Updates to characters not included yet? Mace windu still has same skills.
  • Updates to characters not included yet? Mace windu still has same skills.

Jesse told us the character updates don't go live until the forced update tomorrow,

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Go read the post on Yoda and you will see his event doesn't start until Thursday.

OH RELLAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Is the health leach stat going to be added to the detailed stats panel? Or is it there and I'm just blind?
  • Updates to characters not included yet? Mace windu still has same skills.

Excerpt from the OP (and it has been posted by Jesse in some other threads as well):
    UPDATE: This update can now be manually installed from the App Store or Google Play store. Please note however that it may take up to 24 hours for this update to appear for you.
    ALSO, not all of these changes will be live in game until 2/10/2016 when a forced update will put all players on the same version of the game, example being character changes.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • OmarFPG wrote: »
    Updates to characters not included yet? Mace windu still has same skills.

Excerpt from the OP (and it has been posted by Jesse in some other threads as well):
    UPDATE: This update can now be manually installed from the App Store or Google Play store. Please note however that it may take up to 24 hours for this update to appear for you.
    ALSO, not all of these changes will be live in game until 2/10/2016 when a forced update will put all players on the same version of the game, example being character changes.

good to know

downloading now

• EA_Jesse wrote: »
    I've updated the original post. Key Card Battles will no longer be visible tomorrow and will be replaced.

finally lol

the only useless aspect of this game

• The Damage Over Time fix is not in, I just lost a battle because of that.

For reference, releasing patches without patch notes is a terrible idea.
  • @EA_Jesse is leader speed now working first turn in arena with this update? I'm not seeing anything referencing this in the update notes...unless I've just missed it.
  • DEUS_VULT
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by DEUS_VULT on
  • DEUS_VULT
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by DEUS_VULT on
  • Can't wait for the update
  • For anyone that missed it, because it's not in the release notes advance nor in the web page, they have also changed how Speed Works. Jedi's w/QGJ now makes Leia, QGJ, Old Ben and 2 other Jedis take orecedence over any other char. Aslo, speed brackets have been altered, so a character with 143 speed may go AFTER a char of 140 speed.

Basically, anything that you knew about the game is changed, and now you can have 5 Jedis attacking, blocking, etc. before anybody else can take a turn.

Somebody said on thread GC would clarify this.

To me this shows a complete lack of respect and failure to honor their word about informing of important changes. That Poe Dameron was nerfed prior to making this change (that destroys Poe but also many other chars) is just icing on the cake.

The shard drop exchange is also a slap in the face. 3200 shards to get a char? How much is it? The equivalent of 160,000 Crystals or about $1500. What kind of greed is this that I never though possible?
  • For anyone that missed it, because it's not in the release notes advance nor in the web page, they have also changed how Speed Works. Jedi's w/QGJ now makes Leia, QGJ, Old Ben and 2 other Jedis take precedence over any other char. Also, speed brackets have been altered, so a character with 143 speed may go AFTER a char of 140 speed.

Basically, anything that you knew about the game is changed, and now you can have 5 Jedis attacking, blocking, etc. before anybody else can take a turn.

Somebody said on thread GC would clarify this.

To me this shows a complete lack of respect and failure to honor their word about informing of important changes. That Poe Dameron was nerfed prior to making this change (that destroys Poe but also many other chars) is just icing on the cake.

The shard drop exchange is also a slap in the face. 3200 shards to get a char? How much is it? The equivalent of 160,000 Crystals or about $1500. What kind of greed is this that I never though possible?
    Wait what? I'm actually scared now. How did speed brackets get changed?
    Poe got heavy nerfed?

• Keyvines
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Is Yoda worth it?
    I could geta team of 5 5* jedi by March 15 but if yoda isn't good or not worth buying eeth koth to complete the challenge
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Keyvines wrote: »
    Is Yoda worth it?
    I could geta team of 5 5* jedi by March 15 but if yoda isn't good or not worth buying eeth koth to complete the challenge

Wait 2-3 days until many pist their Yoda 7* impressions and save 300 Crystals of Arena you win from today till then. Likely, it will be a fun char able to do the mist flexible things in the game. The question is hiw much isnit worth that he can grant ANY buff the enemy has tontheir entire team on his second turn. But with 5 abikities I wish TeamInstinct (mhh, too snob but hey, great job and tips) post a guide. Does it help if I beg a little? I don't have anywhere close to 5* all Jedis much less 7* (only Lumi).

I am still abit upset at how turn meters are being handled and what it means in terms if affecting the game globally in ways that aren't across the board. Let's see what happen but my advise is hold 3 days and stock up in the meantime.

What I am doong is farming Jedi chars I like...even if it takes 3 months to 7*.

Btw, quick question. Is Rey officialmy a Jedi? i assume yes but she self teaches everything.