Spent 600K Ally Points and the results are in...

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
I'm trying to finish Darth Nihilus as soon as possible. Before he was "farmable" in Shard Shop and the one hard node, I was at 0/65. Since I had 100K saved in Arena plus other various sources, I have since obtained 191 shards and wanted to make a push to make more progress tonight with more spare shards to turn into the Shard Shop. I had 1.6 Million Ally Points and decided to spend 600k. Since I did not have a fancy Lego Machine, I did this by hand in about 90 minutes while watching TV. Here is some of what I got.
Credits: 130,200
A ton of cheap gear obviously but I even got some purples, including a FULL Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector!!! I was able to apply a few pieces of gear on characters that I am working on so that was helpful but nothing too exciting.

SHARDS:
Snowtrooper: 67
Scout: 63
Royal Guard: 57
A. Tano: 53
JKG: 38
Clone Sergeant: 34
IG-100: 33
IG-86: 29
Jedi Consular: 28
Biggs: 26
Teebo: 25
HRSoldier: 14
Lumi: 12
Daka: 10
Boba: 9
Tusken Raider: 9
Chewie: 8
5s: 8
Dathcha: 8
Plo: 8
HRScout: 8
Mace Windu: 8
Jawa: 7
Gen Veers: 6
Lobot: 5
Stormtrooper: 5
Barriss: 5
IGD: 5
URoRRuR'R'R: 5
Dooku: 5
Talia: 4
Poggle: 2
Nute: 2
Ewok Elder: 2

TOTAL: 608 Shards
Unfortunately for me, I was only able to transfer about 375 shards into the Shard Shop. That's okay though, with what I had in there and then with these additions I was able to get another 30 Darth Nihilus shards which leaves me at 71/100 so I am very close! This exercise put Clone Sergeant(now 55/100) and Snowtrooper(now 79/100) much much closer to 7* so it won't take much for me to finish those which is cool.

Replies

• sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    Finger cramps?
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    I was super excited for these results, just wished you did a million ;)
  • AKHatbloke
    171 posts Member
    My dad and I both play this game and every unth amount of ally points we play " bronzium bingo." Kinda a fun way to spend them
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    AKHatbloke wrote: »
    My dad and I both play this game and every unth amount of ally points we play " bronzium bingo." Kinda a fun way to spend them

Now that sounds fun... what's your number of ally points you use.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I was hoping you would have probabilities of which gear color dropping and character/charshard drop rates.

:(
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I did 250k bronziums the other day on a second account that I was given. Not fun opening them all, but I remember getting a ton of serge and RG shards :)
  • I spent 400k and managed to get 75 Sith Trooper shards, along with some leftovers I didn't spent yet, so that was around 1000 shards converted.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    God bless you. Thanks for the info.
  • Well would be interested, where is barriss? Had nearly the same results as u with 400k ally points just 211 jawa shards at top :D always 25 at a time but never saw barriss.. Got her at 21/80 with just bronziums in my whole life