getting my 600 raid tickets

hey everyone, this may be a bit of a noob question but here goes:
So I've been a member of an extremely casual guild for a very long time. I quit this morning because I just got fed up with their incredible lack of progress. Anyway, I've just been accepted into a guild that currently runs heroic pit and is almost ready for HAAT. As I expected, one of the rules is to get 600 raid tickets daily. I really appreciate that these guys let me in their guild even though I am a little weaker than most of their members, so I want to make sure that I always make the 600.
So here is what I'm asking: exactly how are these tickets obtained, and what do I have to do to ensure that I contribute the 600 tickets every day? Thank you any advice.

Replies

• TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Spend cantina energy and ls and ds battle energy until they add to 600. Resets every guild activities time
  • Exwin
    19 posts Member
    Go to Guild Activities and check to see what your guild's activity is. It might be "Spend Energy in Light Side battles" or "Complete Galacic War Nodes" or something like that. Just do whatever the current activity is, and you'll earn tickets for your guild.
  • Exwin wrote: »
    Go to Guild Activities and check to see what your guild's activity is. It might be "Spend Energy in Light Side battles" or "Complete Galacic War Nodes" or something like that. Just do whatever the current activity is, and you'll earn tickets for your guild.

This is not true. It is just LS, D'S, and Cantina energy spent.
  • As far as energy spent, do they give us enough free energy per day to make 600 or do I need to spend crystals on energy refreshes? If so, about how many crystals would I need to spend per day?
  • Veritasum
    753 posts Member
    Exwin wrote: »

This is not entirely true. If you go to "Guild Activities" you can see what your Daily Raid Ticket total is on the bottom. You must make sure that says 600/600 before your guild reset time.

How do you get to 600? By spending cantina ENERGY or Regular ENERGY (LS/DS battles) only. The guild activity you see listed as described above is to earn guild coin currency and most days it's something to do with activities that make you spend cantina or regular energy.

But, there are days when the activities are Galactic War battles, PvP, or Daily challenges. These activities DO NOT add to your raid ticket contribution. So you have to do the activity and spend the 600 energy as well. GL.
  • Exwin
    19 posts Member
    Ah my mistake. I just tested my own theory but it was false. Disregard my last message :)
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    As far as energy spent, do they give us enough free energy per day to make 600 or do I need to spend crystals on energy refreshes? If so, about how many crystals would I need to spend per day?

They do give you enough free energy to hit 600, but every other day not so much. Your best bet is to regularly see guild activities how many more energy you need to spend, and refresh accordingly.
  • Waqui
    4991 posts Member
    As far as energy spent, do they give us enough free energy per day to make 600 or do I need to spend crystals on energy refreshes? If so, about how many crystals would I need to spend per day?

You get 120 + 45 = 165 cantina energy and 240 + 3 * 45 = 375 energy for a total of 540. With one 50 crystals refresh, you're golden.
  • Thank you everyone for the great advice.
  • You also should make that 50 purp by completing your daily activities. Plus arena payout. Plus gw.
  • Usually your daily activities ls,ds cantina! Maybe 1 refresh easily get 600 Daily!
  • CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    are you part of United?
  • ctyc123
    326 posts Member
    You need to definitely refresh on one of the two battles pve battles provided. You can check if your guild activity shows 600/600 before your guild's reset.
  • If you want to have a net increase of crystals and still make your 600/600 daily you definitely can, especially if your arena rank is above 100. Don't stress it, just check your progress under guild activity before guild reset and if you haven't hit 600 spend 50 crystals and you'll make it there. Most days I spend 100-150 crystals and still increase my stockpile.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • CL_Chaos wrote: »
    are you part of United?

no.
    If you want to have a net increase of crystals and still make your 600/600 daily you definitely can, especially if your arena rank is above 100. Don't stress it, just check your progress under guild activity before guild reset and if you haven't hit 600 spend 50 crystals and you'll make it there. Most days I spend 100-150 crystals and still increase my stockpile.

Yeah, I'm usually above rank 100. I'm not really worried because even if some days I don't get a net gain of crystals, it's still worth it to be in a much better guild than I was.
  • As far as energy spent, do they give us enough free energy per day to make 600 or do I need to spend crystals on energy refreshes? If so, about how many crystals would I need to spend per day?

I found that a single LS/DS refresh is needed once every 2 days if you time things perfectly.

catina refreshes at 1 per 12 mins so = 120 cat E per day,

LS / DS refreshes at 1 per 6 mins so = 240 LS/DS E per day

At noon we get (or i do) 45 bonus cat E and 45 LS/ DS E
    6pm 45 LS/DS E
    9pm 45 LS/DS E

this totals to 540 raid tickets for a given 24 hr period. LS /DS refreshes at 120 for 50 crystals.

I am weighing in way late but thinking for others who might come across this thread.