P1 Hpit team :(

tkl
295 posts Member
Everytime i go in to phase 1 i miserably get destroyed.Does anyone have a strategy with jyn on this phase

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    What team are you using her with?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I run Teebo Lead, Jyn, Phasma, Qui-Gon, TIE fighter pilot. Can solo p1 heroic pit quite easily.
  • Amer28
    13 posts Member
    The best team I use during p1 is my Jedi team Anakin lead, obi wan, Ahsoka , Yoda, and Qui Gon cause Anakin has buff immunity to prevent him from gaining that crazy buff, and you shouldn't rely on multi attacking chars to much when facing him like Leia or Biggs cause you'll just enrage him faster
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Teebo, Jyn, QGJ, Rex, TFP. Teebo needs speed and TFP not.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Amer28 wrote: »
    The best team I use during p1 is my Jedi team Anakin lead, obi wan, Ahsoka , Yoda, and Qui Gon cause Anakin has buff immunity to prevent him from gaining that crazy buff, and you shouldn't rely on multi attacking chars to much when facing him like Leia or Biggs cause you'll just enrage him faster

Great for HAAT but OP was talking about heroic rancor.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Teebo lead, Jyn, Rex, TFP, Phasma (could replace with 5s, but Phasma is better).

You can do it without TFP, but need to stack potency on the rest of your squad. You can use another TMR toon instead of Phasma/5s, but imho, the slow is more important than even more TMR.
  • DanielOng
    114 posts Member
    No experience with jyn. I use 4 droids and lobot, at best I can do 60-65%