Bodhi Rook is bugged

I tried Bodhi Rook with Ackbar leader, Biggs, Wedge and STHan (all rebels). All the toons triggered an assist on non-attacking actions, except Bodhi Rook's "Spotter" ability. Spotter is a non-attacking ability, because what he does is tinker with the enemy and with an ally, he doesn't attack himself, and therefore it should trigger an assist from another rebel ally. Triggering two assists would make this ability more useful, and it would make sense because that's what Ackbar's leader ability is supposed to do.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    Someone has mentioned this already. Ackbar lead is known to be bugged sometimes in PvE, but OP on the other thread said it still wasn't working on PvP battles, if I recall. Could be worth looking into.
  • Commented in the other thread about this; commenting again because I'm still really hoping that it will get fixed.

It's not just the "Spotter" ability that doesn't call an extra assist, but also the "Intercept Communications" ability doesn't call any assist at all, despite the fact that it's definitely a non-attacking ability.

Last time I commented I had only tested this in GW; now I've also tested it in Arena. Both Spotter and Intercept Communications are bugged in both GW and Arena.
  • Sorry, I didn't see the other thread. I tested Spotter in the Rancor Raid. I couldn't test Intercept Communications, because the Rancor killed him.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Per CG_Kozispoon's post somewhere, if it debuffs or TMR it counts as an attack.

I'll look for it.

Disclaimer: I might be mistaken, so don't take this personally kozispoon if I am wrong

Haven't been able to look to much, but think about it. JE's basic is an attack, so shouldn't bohdi rook's abilities be an attack?
    Post edited by Supercat on
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • dogwelder79
    1459 posts Member
    Who's JE and what's his/her basic attack?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Who's JE and what's his/her basic attack?

Jawa enigineer.
    Put a thermal detonator (debuff) on target enemy
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    Supercat wrote: »
    Per CG_Kozispoon's post somewhere, if it debuffs or TMR it counts as an attack.

I'll look for it.

Disclaimer: I might be mistaken, so don't take this personally kozispoon if I am wrong

Haven't been able to look to much, but think about it. JE's basic is an attack, so shouldn't bohdi rook's abilities be an attack?

But isn't the thread about Bistan's U-Wing being dodged when trying to target lock all about how it's NOT an attack?
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    +1 here
    sent a message to a mod and was asked to post about the bug here...but won't start another thread
    I am planning on using Bodhi as my 5th rebel for EP event under ackbar lead, so hope it gets fixed soon!
  • Anything that can be evaded, like Bodhi's Spotter ability, is considered an attack and will not trigger Ackbar's lead.