Where is the hype for May the 4rth?

Brainsym
127 posts Member
I don't know about you guys, but I thought there would be a bigger hype for May the 4rth.
Other than the cool update, we have one event.
Some people from what I read won't be able to get R2D2 because they don't have a proper empire team.
What would've been nice is opening all the challenges, or a credit heist event, a double cantina drop event to go with it.
What do you guys think?

Replies

• Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    They gave us a bunch of double drops last year from it. One day we got double cantina drops, another day double galactic war drops, then double drop from LS/DS nodes. It was nice. Maybe they'll surprise us with it this year.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    They gave us a bunch of double drops last year from it. One day we got double cantina drops, another day double galactic war drops, then double drop from LS/DS nodes. It was nice. Maybe they'll surprise us with it this year.

Hmm we'll wait n see then
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Its just never enough
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Yeah i'm still savin all the stuff, it will (probably) be activated when r2 event starts (cca 1h from now), but yeah, we'll see.
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    I'm 20 shards from 5 staring snow trooper. Will thier be individual empire packs? I just mite spend my first money if so
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    kejmo wrote: »
    Yeah i'm still savin all the stuff, it will (probably) be activated when r2 event starts (cca 1h from now), but yeah, we'll see.

Yeah, all the best :smile:
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    R2 is nice. Otherwise they've announced ways to spend money. Yay....
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Last year doubles were awesome. It would be nice to see that again.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ummmm... We just had 5 days of double cantina drops. There's a crystal sale and most importantly.... R2!
    HELLO?! Maybe there's more to come.... But we're fine