Help with inside joke

So i'm semi new (not super new, but not a veteran) to these forums, and ive noticed a re-occurring joke of someone saying "august" as a release date. Could someone please explain this inside joke to me? Thanks!

Replies

• Thats because on august we are suposed to get a huge update (increase cap lvl to 90 and gear to 12)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AAT raid was supposed to be released in august (2016) but got delayed a couple months. Now people say "august" whenever someone asks "when?". hi-la-rious.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ^ this
  • leef wrote: »
    AAT raid was supposed to be released in august (2016) but got delayed a couple months. Now people say "august" whenever someone asks "when?". hi-la-rious.

Ah, thanks i get it now :D That is pretty funny lol
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    hahawtf.gif~c200
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Well. The first time, anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

yea not so much anymore after many months
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

yea not so much anymore after many months

Don't worry, it'll be funny again in August. Just be patient guys.
This discussion has been closed.