212TH DELTAs 2nd Battalion (Newly formed Guild)

Prev1
thecableguy1982
51 posts Member
edited August 2017
We are the sister guild to 212TH DELTAs. We are looking for level 60+ players to head up this new guild. Currently 2 members, so plenty of room for officers and members. We will do as many raids as we can. Come and join this up and coming guild!

Ally code:833-171-715
Guild: 212TH DELTAs 2nd Battalion
Post edited by thecableguy1982 on

Replies

• Bump
  • How many members you looking for? I have about 10-15 ( maybe more) people looking for a new guild and/or merge. We run heroic rancor raids when we can, and takes less than a day for us to kill him. Our guild now is too lax, and we can barely get enough tickets per day to run one or two raids a week. We are all at the point where the gear grind is getting impossible without heroic pit rewards. Just need an active guild to call home. Ally code for me is 161-926-477, Raiders of Doom. Let me know...
  • I have 13 members so far and will take as many as you can bring.
  • I have run several heroic rancor and I went to help a friend grow the guild he was in, but the leadership was very poor. I made my own guild and we have strong and active leadership and now looking for active members. If you bring 15+ people we will definitely be doing heroic rancor raids.
  • You guys would definitely be an asset to our guild and we will be very active, I'm leader and my officers are on daily.
  • Discussing with guildmates now, will update when I know more
  • If it helps any 10 out of my 13 members produced max tickets and we have only been in this new guild 2 days. We are very active and a fun group. I make sure my guild is taken care of.
  • Looks like most of us are on board with the move, we are finishing up a tank raid and then we will start the migration. My guess would be early next week depending on how fast we get through the raid.
  • Hey I may be interested in joining your guild (also around 5 others may be interested too). What we are looking for is a guild that won't boot players if they don't meet the 600 energy every day, understand that life comes first and is more important, but are also doing heroic rancor raids. Does this line up with what your guild is? Please let me know, thanks!
  • Wicked tang sound good look forward to it.
  • Nellaneb57 try us out and see, we are fun and chill, but also very active.
    I am leader and in charge of removing people and I won't remove anyone unless they go several days without doing anything. Obviously since you like doing raids you understand the more tickets per day the more raids we can do in a week, but I do understand this is a game and life definitely comes first. I have strong leadership in place to help any that need it.
  • Nellaneb57 shoot me your ally code or use my above to send me an ally request.
  • I'll give it a try and if it seems ok and you have room I'll let my crew know, sent you an ally request
  • Bump
  • Quick question, what time zone is guild based in (for reset purposes)?
  • We may be coming over sooner, we may just forget about tank raid. Some members may be on their way now, Darthy Mc Darthface should be on his way
  • Ally request sent
  • ok sounds good, I'm based on EST
  • Wicked Tang, hustle up man. Very friendly active guild. Darthy
  • Lytic
    15 posts Member
    I have 6 looking to potentially merge as well... still have room for a bunch of 70s?
  • Lytic as long as your active I would like to have you guys
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    We have room for 20. Grey Area 51, we run T6 Rancor and AAT normal, but we need some more heavy hitters. Pl 80 minimum.
  • Rump, Im wanting members for my guild not to merge with another, I have had too many poor leaders to want to be under anyone else.
  • im interested ive sent you an ally request
  • MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    Any third party app requirements?

If not, I'm interested: level 79 f2p with average roster - about to finish 7**-ing my rebels for Palp event (gear 8). Also tired of mediocre leadership to the point that I started my own guild just yesterday with a whopping one member, lol.
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    Any third party app requirements?

If not, I'm interested: level 79 f2p with average roster - about to finish 7**-ing my rebels for Palp event (gear 8). Also tired of mediocre leadership to the point that I started my own guild just yesterday with a whopping one member, lol.

No Midas, no 3rd party app cap required. We hope you will join us soon!
  • Hiobx12
    6 posts Member
    Any room left in the Inn? Sent ally invite
    Saber
  • Hiobx12 wrote: »
    Any room left in the Inn? Sent ally invite
    Saber

Come on over
  • I believe leader is at work, my ally code is above if you want to get in sooner.
  • Bump