What is going on with R2's speed?

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
I'd love to hear from the devs as to how R2 is able to go 4 times before even my TFP with 200 speed....i mean do any of the devs watch the movies? He's a rolling droid...it would make sense to make him hit hard with his specials and debuffs but to make him faster than even Yoda? Get real

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Its just for the event. They did the same thing with Yoda in the jedi assault battle
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    This even more so though. Just saying I think it's dumb given how he adds so many buffs and debuffs compared to Yoda. I beat the event so this isn't even a rage rant. Just wondering where they get these stats from
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    To make it hard
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    If you want to be realistic how a metal barrel can fight Vader!
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    It's a game. Solved.
  • No it's stupid.

It's a game and games should be fun. This event (like Palpatine) isn't fun...it's frustrating.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Well they have disabled old Bens "If you strike me down"
    So the speed up on R2 is to make it a challenge anyway
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Grow up man its a game. It was made that way to be challenging. Since my empire is so week for me it was fun and challenging and I finally got my 7* R2
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_500.gif
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I'd love to hear from the devs as to how R2 is able to go 4 times before even my TFP with 200 speed....i mean do any of the devs watch the movies? He's a rolling droid...it would make sense to make him hit hard with his specials and debuffs but to make him faster than even Yoda? Get real

Just 200 speed? That's like 1 mod. :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Well they have disabled old Bens "If you strike me down"
    So the speed up on R2 is to make it a challenge anyway

Oh...I thought that was just because my TFP had ability block on the Rebels....
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    They need to make it exclusive in some way. It is a cake walk for players that have shoretrooper at 7*.

It's a legendary event so it is supposed to be hard for at least some players so quit complaining.
  • Have to speed up toons to increase difficulty!
  • Means he dies faster from Zader's dots.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • In the last tier of the event, all the enemies start with full TM. R2's first ability -- smokescreen -- gives him 40% TM. So he will go at least twice before anyone on your team.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Just 200 speed? That's like 1 mod. :D

I'm glad someone else saw that.

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    This even more so though. Just saying I think it's dumb given how he adds so many buffs and debuffs compared to Yoda. I beat the event so this isn't even a rage rant. Just wondering where they get these stats from

Too bad nobody else saw this...so guys like kodias need some reading comprehension. More wondering where the devs get the stat ideas from rather than being logistical given the character and stats that make sense. I beat this last night and have a 7* R2...
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

Real it just got