Empire Faction Pack

Prev1
It says 10-330. TEN to THREE HUNDRED and THIRTY. How much you wanna bet someone buys this, only gets 10, then goes to the forum to complain? :D I will admit it is tempting. Thoughts on this pack?

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    You know its gonna be 10 for 99.99999% change.
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    You know its gonna be 10 for 99.99999% change.

Yes indeed i do LOL. We only have to look at all the previous packs RNG to know this! Im just wondering who WONT know this
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Other regions have had these types of packs available. There's some older threads on Reddit where they discuss the results which you are right odds are you rng grants you the lowest value possible.
  • I bought one and got 12 Krenic shards. Which is actually a better value then the shipments. In fact if you only get 10 shards of the rarer characters its a better value. The downside is most of us have most of the Empire characters
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i got tempted, 25 stun gun salvages or potentially Shore, Krennic, veers or deathtrooper 7* :open_mouth:
    The potential reward almost justify the low odds, but in the end i decided to stick with buying gear.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ayden
    2 posts Member
    I'm here to complain x)

4 tries and 4 times getting TWELVE shards. Seems pretty bugged. Must be hotfixed...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ayden wrote: »
    I'm here to complain x)

4 tries and 4 times getting TWELVE shards. Seems pretty bugged. Must be hotfixed...
    if only you would have read this thread before opening them, you would have been happy with getting 2 extra shards above minimum 4(!) times.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Ayden wrote: »
    I'm here to complain x)

if only you would have read this thread before opening them, you would have been happy with getting 2 extra shards above minimum 4(!) times.

Indeed :D When it comes to ANYTHING that involves RNG and EA, always assume the worst lol
  • Gucci
    178 posts Member
    1 pull 20 tarkin shards
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    15 deathtrooper. I'm happy! 75/100
  • 10 snowtrooper shards for me
  • I am tempted by this. Just getting 15 is an adequate value.

If you got 10 for either Krennic, Death, or Shore it's fine, not great, but fine. But for all the others, no.

When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Slaythus
    40 posts Member
    Got 15 Snowtrooper shards. Was such a waste. These packs never work out for me. I always get close to the minimum and the character I don't want. It's kinda upseting seeing you can get up to 300 and then only get 15 shards. :'(
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    They are just selling you 12 random empire trooper shards for about 60 cystals a shard, at least in the store you can pick the hero shards you want for your crystals at pretty much the same rate.

Oh wait, but for 699 crystals you get a scratch-it ticket with like a 1% of getting 330 shoretrooper shards for only 699 crystals.
  • I think it's just better to get the $20 packs so you can pick which empire toon you want. 80 shards plus some creds and ability mats isn't a bad deal
  • I got tempted too and pulled 12 Tarkin shards. Definitely not worth the 699 crystals but I guess it wasn't a total waste since I'm trying to farm Tarkin to star 6 so I can at least 6* R2.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • I got tempted too and pulled 12 Tarkin shards. Definitely not worth the 699 crystals but I guess it wasn't a total waste since I'm trying to farm Tarkin to star 6 so I can at least 6* R2.
    Hmmm....you got 12 Tarkin for the 699 crystals, or 10 for 800 Arena Tokens...which is the better value?

I'm trying to get him to 5*.

Hmmm....you got 12 Tarkin for the 699 crystals, or 10 for 800 Arena Tokens...which is the better value?

I'm trying to get him to 5*.

I never said it was a better value, just that it wasn't a waste since I'm farming Tarkin anyways. I know for sure that the arena tokens are a much better value. I have Tarkin at 35/85 right now. Im confident that now, since I got those 12 shards, that I will be able to 6* R2. That'll just have to wait until the last day of the event.
  • I never said it was a better value, just that it wasn't a waste since I'm farming Tarkin anyways. I know for sure that the arena tokens are a much better value. I have Tarkin at 35/85 right now. Im confident that now, since I got those 12 shards, that I will be able to 6* R2. That'll just have to wait until the last day of the event.
    Sorry, I was thinking out loud. I didn't mean to directly ask you.

I was hoping to hear more stories of people getting 30-50 shards, didn't matter who.

But so far it's mostly 10, 12, 15, and 20. It's kinda dampened my enthusiasm for it.

• Silky
    522 posts Member
    I think it's just better to get the $20 packs so you can pick which empire toon you want. 80 shards plus some creds and ability mats isn't a bad deal

$20 is so expensive for just 1 4* toon =/
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • I never said it was a better value, just that it wasn't a waste since I'm farming Tarkin anyways. I know for sure that the arena tokens are a much better value. I have Tarkin at 35/85 right now. Im confident that now, since I got those 12 shards, that I will be able to 6* R2. That'll just have to wait until the last day of the event.
    Sorry, I was thinking out loud. I didn't mean to directly ask you.

I was hoping to hear more stories of people getting 30-50 shards, didn't matter who.

But so far it's mostly 10, 12, 15, and 20. It's kinda dampened my enthusiasm for it.

No problem. Those who got more than 20, I congratulate you, and for those of us who haven't, you're in the majority.
  • Silky wrote: »
    I think it's just better to get the $20 packs so you can pick which empire toon you want. 80 shards plus some creds and ability mats isn't a bad deal

I haven't done the math, but crystal wise it might be worth it for shore. I started this game after the shore event and I haven't unlocked his node yet. I run an Ep lead, mostly empire team . I'm very tempted as he would replace my royal guard and do a better job. Too bad I would only be able to gear him to 6 whereas my RG is only one piece away from hitting 9. I got 30 days to think about it.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I think it's worth it for shore trooper. It'd take you 80 days using hard nodes to get 80 shards (assuming a 1/3 drop rate).
  • Did 5 and got 10, 12x3, 25. All krennic and veers so I felt I got a decent value seeing as they're not easy farms and I actually have been working on both. Also got a Veers pack which I think is a pretty good value for a hard node only character
  • I got 50 Veers and 15 DT
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member

I was hoping for some Veers shards, so bought a few packs. Didn't actually get any Veers, mostly got Shore. I didn't track it all, but did get from 12 to 50 shards per pull. (Yes, I got 50 in one pull.) Now I have more than enough to take my Shore to 7*, with some extra for Nihilus in the shard shop. Also got some un-needed Tarkin and RG shards (12 and 15) that went to the shard shop, and 30 Stormtrooper. For me, it was a better deal than buying Shore from Shipments, and faster than farming his single hard node. Now... back to farming Veers. Lol
  • DocMettey
    46 posts Member
    I was lucky enough to pull 150 Shoretrooper shards on my only attempt. I think I'm the luckiest man alive haha
  • Mecachis. A mi solo me sale chewanka. Jajaja
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Silky wrote: »

$20 will get you 2800 crystals (or 3500 during the crystal promotion). In shipments at 80 crystals per shard that will get you 35 or 43.75 shards. So 80 shards for $20 is roughly twice the amount of shards you'd get buying through shipments.

Now talk about time invested doing hard nodes for Shoretrooper. Average 1 drop per day is 80 days.

Seems like $20 for 80 Shore shards is a pretty good deal.
  • I bought a pack and now and here to complain. I vow to never spend another dime on this game!!!