R2-D2Versatile Support Droid that inflicts Burning and grants allies Stealth
Unlocks at: 5*
Available from: Daring Droid Legendary EventAbilities
Basic Attack – Electroshock Prod:
Special Attack – Smoke Screen:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 35-80% chance (Based on Ability Level) to inflict Stun for 1 turn. This attack deals 30% more damage to Burning targets.
Special Attack –Improvise:
- Target Ally gains Foresight for 2 turns and all other allies have a 70-100% chance (Based on Ability Level) to gain Stealth for 2 turns. R2-D2 gains 10-40% (Based on Ability Level) Turn Meter. [Cooldown 5-4] (Based on Ability Level)
Unique Ability –Combat Analysis:
- Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Burning for 2-3 turns (Based on Ability Level). This attack can’t be evaded.
Unique Ability –Number Crunch:
- While R2-D2 is active, all allies gain 4-10% Critical Chance and 4-10% Accuracy. (Based on Ability Level).
- (Zeta Upgrade) - While R2-D2 is active, whenever a Light Side ally scores a Critical Hit, dispel all debuffs on them
- At the start of battle, R2-D2 gains 5-10% Max Protection for each Droid ally, 5-10% Offense for each Galactic Republic ally, 5-10% Max Health for each Rebel ally, and 5-10% Potency for each Resistance ally. (Based on Ability Level).
- (Zeta Upgrade) - At the start of battle, and when R2-D2 revives, other Droid, Galactic Republic, Rebel, and Resistance allies gain 10% of R2-D2's Max Protection, Offense, Max Health, and Potency until R2-D2 is defeated
- R2’s kit centers offensively around the new debuff (Burning) this debuff deals damage over time and minimizes the chance to Evade attacks. His basic will also deal increased damage against targets already suffering from burning.
- Defensively, R2 essentially allows for a targeted “taunt” in that you can apply Foresight to the targeted ally and the rest of the team has a high chance to stealth (100% chance at max level) This allows you to protect some of your higher damage allies who typically also have lower health.
- R2 offers additional utility in the form of a chance to stun targets on his basic attack as well as improving his allies’ Critical Hit chance and Accuracy.
Where to Use
- R2-D2 will excel with light side teams throughout the game. The zeta upgrades on his unique abilities both offer strong synergies with Light Side, Droid, Galactic Republic, Rebel and Resistance units.
- In The AAT Raid, Teams built around R2 are strongest in the 2nd and 4th phases of the Raid where his ability to improve both the offensive power and the survivability of his team will keep the team fighting and allow them to fight strong all the way until enrage.
- In PvP R2-D2 will find success in countering many of the strongest teams currently in the PvP Meta. His burning debuff helps against Maul-led teams and being able to stealth allows you to choose who will be hit by Nihilius’ Annihilate.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines