Break node 12

Why don't I get easy node 12? Arena team and top 5 toons both over 47k power. Shouldn't I get easy node 12?

Replies

• Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Perhaps it's not an exact science.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Depends on your shard and power lvl of the teams available to match you
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Can you beat node 12? I'm a 41k mid 300s arena team and typically my node 12 is about your power and full zetas. Some days I have two squads (or about 1 3/4 squads, really, since protection is mostly gone on my "B" team) and can take it out, others I just take the hit. No big deal, just do what you can in GW and move on. Kinda miss the days before my power/rank were this high and beating all 12 was easy, but it is what it is.
  • Broulan wrote: »
    Can you beat node 12? I'm a 41k mid 300s arena team and typically my node 12 is about your power and full zetas. Some days I have two squads (or about 1 3/4 squads, really, since protection is mostly gone on my "B" team) and can take it out, others I just take the hit. No big deal, just do what you can in GW and move on. Kinda miss the days before my power/rank were this high and beating all 12 was easy, but it is what it is.

I beat it 75% of the time
  • You have to get over 50k power in the arena to break the 12th node
  • tumblr_n9hlh82iWl1qb6v6ro8_250.gif
  • Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    You have to get over 50k power in the arena to break the 12th node

Ok thank you

WT Ef does this have to do with asking how to break node 12. Your gif doesn't even make sense in its usage. Please ask @CG_Kozispoon for advice on your attempt at the gif game

WT Ef does this have to do with asking how to break node 12. Your gif doesn't even make sense in its usage. Please ask @CG_Kozispoon for advice on your attempt at the gif game
    Also+how+dare+you+use+natsu+for+your+weak+****+_f2ba55dfc4da5f8409a68b52aa3c08ea.jpg

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    lol yes as the person said its not top 5 as is, its winning an arena battle with over 49.5k power
  • I got easy 12 after using my top five toons on a GW node. My arena squad was about 36k at the time.
  • djvita wrote: »
    lol yes as the person said its not top 5 as is, its winning an arena battle with over 49.5k power

Ok my top 5 is 48.3 and my arena team is 47.1k. Is this a one time deal, or do you have to do it daily? If I swap all my speed mods and crit sets for nothing but health sets I might hit the 49.5, maybe not.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I took the 5 toons I could get the highest power from(51580 at the time) and dropped a little in arena to find a team that they could beat, and not only did my node 12 break but also node 11
    Oh yeah big warning
    Maxed out teams will occasionally occur on node 6
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    You don't have to win in arena, I've never surpassed 46k power for my arena squad. All you need is your top 5 characters to have up to 48k-ish power.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    I took the 5 toons I could get the highest power from(51580 at the time) and dropped a little in arena to find a team that they could beat, and not only did my node 12 break but also node 11
    Oh yeah big warning
    Maxed out teams will occasionally occur on node 6

I sometimes get difficult teams on node 6, but 9 and 11 are usually tougher than 12 I find
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @maythefourth420 I'm not talking about difficult teams on node 6, I'm talking about fully maxed out hardcore Zeta teams that can rip most players entire roster apart, like Anakin did with younglings
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection

Not true. I'm almost at 42k and I can beat GW at least a few times per week. It's when I get enemies at 52k+ that I can't beat it.

Not true. I'm almost at 42k and I can beat GW at least a few times per week. It's when I get enemies at 52k+ that I can't beat it.

Broken 12th node is when you get a bunch of gear 4 toons on node 12.
  • Also, on your first node in GW use all of your highest power toons. Without being over 50k in arena and making no other changes, on advice from another player I made that change and it's worked ever since for weeks now. Before that change I used the same node 1 team and without fail my node 12 was iN Final Boss.
  • Also, on your first node in GW use all of your highest power toons. Without being over 50k in arena and making no other changes, on advice from another player I made that change and it's worked ever since for weeks now. Before that change I used the same node 1 team and without fail my node 12 was iN Final Boss.

B-I-N-G-O

Put in my arena team on node 1 and ran them all the way through. 3 star gear 4 toons on node 12.

Haha I love it!