Zaul

In all eras was Rex with at least 20%

More than a year that we faced Rex

DN leader may have been made to bar Rex but was not successful

It would be nice if someone was raised to remove it

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    The thing is, yes rex has been a good anti-meta over the past year, but where alot of other teams struggle with whatever the "flavor of the month" is, they dont struggle with rex at all.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Aw, are you crying now that your zaul team is getting beat out? How cute :lol:
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Such a bitter droid homer. You've been crying since droids were left irrelevant in arena.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    The thing is, yes rex has been a good anti-meta over the past year, but where alot of other teams struggle with whatever the "flavor of the month" is, they dont struggle with rex at all.

Yeah, Rex really is a gold standard toon. It was so frustrating having him locked behind a significant pay wall for so long. As soon as they introduced fleet shipments and he was there, he became my first priority farm.

He works well in Arena and Rancor raid, too.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Kane13 wrote: »

Such a bitter droid homer. You've been crying since droids were left irrelevant in arena.

It's good to meet fans :wink:
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member

Did you look at my graph? I get 500 crystals every day without spending a refresh. Today I started playing in 8
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »

Yeah, Rex really is a gold standard toon. It was so frustrating having him locked behind a significant pay wall for so long. As soon as they introduced fleet shipments and he was there, he became my first priority farm.

Same here.

The thing I'm trying to say is, for example, where my Jedi sometimes may lose to a beast maul squad even while on offense, they rip apart any rex teams.

I'm sure it's the same for other squads struggling to compete against maul too.

Basically, I'm glad Rex is able to counter maul.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »

Did you look at my graph? I get 500 crystals every day without spending a refresh. Today I started playing in 8

Oh, heres a medal *awards shiny medal* :smiley:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I think we should ban the word "meta" on the forum. Or atleast explain what you mean by meta if you're using the word.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »

Same here.

The thing I'm trying to say is, for example, where my Jedi sometimes may lose to a beast maul squad even while on offense, they rip apart any rex teams.

I'm sure it's the same for other squads struggling to compete against maul too.

Basically, I'm glad Rex is able to counter maul.

This
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    I think we should ban the word "meta" on the forum. Or atleast explain what you mean by meta if you're using the word.

Would be a good idea. Personally I think it is kind of easy to tell who's using the dictionary definition and who's using the urban one as acronyms are always capitalized. There's META, and meta.

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Actually the longest meta was Droids lasted since first month of the games life up till just after the wiggs meta.
    Ask @Ig88isboss
    Yes at times they struggled but were always up there
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

While you are on it, I'd like for you to also ban the words "Jedi Luke", "New Raid" and "Money".
    I'm pretty sure about 80% of the threads will disappear ^^
  • leef wrote: »

While you are on it, I'd like for you to also ban the words "Jedi Luke", "New Raid" and "Money".
    Wait can we seriously ban jedi luke? I'd be on the forums 10 hours a day if we did. Actually idk, there may not be much left to read
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Nihilus lead?
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Rex - Jedi
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Nihilus lead?

Nihilus lead is garbage. The guy that's usually at 1 on our server switched to DN zeta lead last week to counter Rex and he was in the 40s within a couple hours.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Nihilus lead?

Nihilus lead is garbage. The guy that's usually at 1 on our server switched to DN zeta lead last week to counter Rex and he was in the 40s within a couple hours.

I never said it was good but it does counter Rex's leader ability to gain turn meter not unlike other characters added to counter others, although I've seen posts saying it's broken and critical hits still happen if the damage is dealt out of turn
  • FieldL
    96 posts Member
    Did we have a sidious/dooku/phasma meta?
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Nihilus lead?

He is probably using the wrong team members.
    829-416-931
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Nihilus lead?

DN lead is far from garbage, needs the right pieces around it. I only fell to 8 or so for weeks when I was running nihlus lead
  • leef wrote: »

Wait can we seriously ban jedi luke? I'd be on the forums 10 hours a day if we did. Actually idk, there may not be much left to read

Pretty sure EA did ban him.
  • Kane13 wrote: »

A true droid user "knows" droids would be the meta if they only fixed the heal immunity bug.

That was sarcasm.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Kane13 wrote: »

A true droid user "knows" droids would be the meta if they only fixed the heal immunity bug.

That was sarcasm.
    I know it's the only reason I lose to Chaze, and occasionally Dooku under Nihilus. If people didn't heal themselves full after I attacked them due to health steal and counterattack, I'd find arena much easier. It's true I have Daze on K2S0, but only having one solution is quite limiting compared to having 2, one of which can't be ability blocked.

• sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

wrong.
    Old ben - B2
    Wiggs - Shore/Chaze
    Zaul - triple cleanse
    rex - nobody since they are countermeta...
  • DracuLaura
    129 posts Member
    I liked it when poe was the meta.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Pretty sure it's Speed Secondaries on mods.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's Speed Secondaries on mods.

This guy knows the truth!!!
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Old ben - Zam and B2
    Wiggs - Shore
    Zaul - R2d2
    Rex - nobody

Nihilus lead?

Nihilius lead isn't garbage. Yesterday, I managed to beat 51k triple cleanse squads with a regular DN lead. Here comes the good part: my entire squad was modded with +216% crit damage and crit chance lol :D . imagine what he could do when zeta'd + properly modded.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].