Grand Master Yoda

Replies

• Darth Jar Jar!
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • ZJavinho
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Darn it is 10:1 ratio, that's pretty steep. That's 1000 shards needed for the 100 you need to 7* a character. Seems impossible to rely on it as your only way of collecting certain character shards. That exclusive shard shop character should have a different rate or else it would cost 3,300 shards to 7* the exclusive character! (330 shards to 7* any character x 10:1 ratio)
  • Seems right.

They created this because the big spenders were complaining they kept pulling characters they had maxed out. That's bad for business, those people will stop spending.

It allows them to use all the extras to pull new characters, while allowing the F2P to grab a couple extra chards here and there to help activate/promote when near the next level.

Was hoping for 5 to 1, but still better then nothing.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Exchange rate is 10 of tour shards for 1 of theirs. Its a 10:1 exchange ratio (which is still horrible) but per the normal, i applaud the effort here, hopefully they adjust it. I posted an did all the math on most of it in the "general" section.
  • Thanks @EAJesse! Awesome!
  • If the game data dump out there is accurate, then Yoda will certainly be dangerous. He looks to add speed, turn meter and tenacity to his teammates along with sharing of the opposing teams positive status effects and more, pretty crazy...
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Woot :) Although I think I just wet my pants.. hehe
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • If yoda has high health, goodbye Poe. He can steal the taunt and then QGJ can remove it and grant offense up.

Excited for the release :)
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings,

Grand Master Yoda is the latest character to join Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. For more details on him please see the official blog post here: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/unlock-grand-master-yoda-in-an-all-new-event

And be sure to check out the new trailer for him below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJm0KByKpA

Grand Master Yoda will be available on 2/11/2016 in an all-new event.

FIX FOTP tier 7 snipe.....Literally.... 5k snipe is a joke and def makes me lose in arena.
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    The official blog is a little bit cryptic but it sounds like we will be able to unlock Yoda even if we do not have a 7-star Jedi team. Is that correct? It seems that having a 7-star Jedi team will allow you to obtain the special 7-star Yoda!?

These questions are answered in the February release notes section of the forum.
  • Where can i get my Codescards for the codecardfight now?!
  • So what kind of Jedi team do you need to have a 7* 7 Jedi team ?
  • This awesome news! Thank you for pushing this forward.

So siked!

Thank you very much.
  • Four important questions:

(1) How long will the event be open? Is it a whole week or a day or...?

(2) How many times can I battle in each challenge? Is it until I win or a restricted number of attempts?

(3) Is the intention that once I complete one of the seven challenges, that my progress will be saved until the next time the event opens? Or will I begin on the first challenge again later on?

(4) Will this be a monthly event or will the waiting period be irregular? I am referring to the time between the end of the event and until it will be repeated.
  • I'm sure it will all be mention in the new event
  • Somebody out there who got him now ?

Please don't tell me I will only get him in the SShop....
  • @EA_Jesse Update arrives in Germany but GW seems to be harder than before.

• Ztyle wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    It doesn't look like the character changes are in effect.

No just played with Talia and she is still only getting 50% health back insted of 100%

But health steal works

It has always worked. It's just not working accoring to the release note. Poor Talia, she is like Ugly Betty of SWGoH. Like second class citizen. Poor woman.

• Does anyone know how long the events will last? Like, at the moment I only have enough to fill a 4 star Jedi team so it will take a while to get a 7 star team. I read where it said the event will last a week then end and come back so in and so forth but for how long? Any ideas? I'm asking because it's going to take a long time to get a Jedi 7 star team.
  • Wait only people who have 7* Jedis can get him? Did I read that right.?

Only people who have 7* Jedis can get him at 7*. He unlocks at 5*, so you need a team of 5* Jedis to get him at all.

I personally have my 4* squad, will take some dedicated grinding to get them all up to 5* or better.

Only people who have 7* Jedis can get him at 7*. He unlocks at 5*, so you need a team of 5* Jedis to get him at all.

I personally have my 4* squad, will take some dedicated grinding to get them all up to 5* or better.

Well that's sorta garbage. I got one past 4 stars as I was trying to build a pvp team. So now I'm screwed out of getting him? Doesn't this event have a time frame?

Well that's sorta garbage. I got one past 4 stars as I was trying to build a pvp team. So now I'm screwed out of getting him? Doesn't this event have a time frame?

They said it will come back

They said it will come back

Alright guess that's good news. Seems they are doing the returning events like Marvel Heroes mmo.
  • I have only 1 month to get 5 Jedi charactera to 7 stars??!

Come on guys, gove us a little bit more time! Pleeeeaaaasse?! How about the end of March instead of the 15th?

I really want Grandmaster Yoda 7 stars!!

Come on guys, gove us a little bit more time! Pleeeeaaaasse?! How about the end of March instead of the 15th?

The point is for people to spend crystals mate :open_mouth:

The point is for people to spend crystals mate :open_mouth:

I will, but still need a bit more tike. I'd hate to almost get there and lose out because I didn't get QuiGon to 7 stars.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings,

Grand Master Yoda is the latest character to join Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. For more details on him please see the official blog post here: http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/unlock-grand-master-yoda-in-an-all-new-event

And be sure to check out the new trailer for him below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJm0KByKpA

Grand Master Yoda will be available on 2/11/2016 in an all-new event.

Holy poop I'm excited! Lol this is going to be epic! Is it going to be midnight of the 11th or like mid day?
  • When Yoda event ends?
  • F*!^ Yoda I wanted Jar Jar :'(
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
This discussion has been closed.