Which Faction Will Get the Next Faction Pass?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I want 3PO golden God lead with the 4 current ewoks being reworked and then that team becoming the meta

I wouldn't even be mad. That would be awesome.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    nightsisters and bounty hunters need some work.

droids are ok i think if rex and zaul ever go away they will make a comeback but i would really like for a new viable leader ability instead of HK. grievous needs a rework and some synergy with magnaguard maybe make magnaguard open up with a taunt when the battle starts when grievous is in play along with some other synergys. oh and make it so we dont need JE.
  • Options
    I'm kind of hoping for a separatist do over.

Especially GG and perhaps a new ship or two.A command ship would be nice especially if they intend to make ships a bigger part of the game.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    i hope for droids and separatist
    droids just mainly need something to counter the anti crit everyone has now (kenobi, zaul, zarris, wiggs, chaze, rex, shoretrooper, ect)

separatist just need some synergy (plus geonosian buff will be in there :smile: )
  • Options
    Separatist/droid but not including ig88, 86, and HK, they are fine just not viable in current meta, and k2, R2 can obviously be left alone

Geonosians, ig100, GG, add b1, add destroyer, and maybe add other separatists
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance should be debug first...
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    New game mode is supposed to drop on the 25th.
    I'm sure the 2nd fan favorite will be tied to that game mode, and whatever faction they are will be the one getting the faction pass.

I think the ones most likely to be that fan fave are C3P0 and some form of Jedi Luke.

If it's the former, I see a droid rework. If it's the latter, I see a Jedi rework. Personally I think it will be the former because I see Jedi Luke getting released in time with the next movie. He should play a huge part in it and the timing would be so good I just don't see it happening at any other time.

Since the droids are a smaller faction the reworks would probably include the non faction characters that are only really useful with droids. The rework would probably be IG-100, GG, HK, Lobot, and Jawa Engineer.