Emperors demise

Whattodo
33 posts Member
So what is the best team to be building for to beat this event!

Replies

• JynErso42
    197 posts Member

I'm still working on that. I wasn't able to do much in it last time so I guess it should be worthwhile to take part for once now that I've got a better selection of working characters. I don't have a definitive list of the perfect team. All I can do is provide recommendations based on my experiences with rebels elsewhere in the game.

You mind if I ask which Rebels you currently have? It might be easier to provide recommendations if I know what you've got to work with.

For reference, here's my current roster

Luke Skywalker- Level 34
    Sabine Wren- Level 64
    Admiral Ackbar- 64
    Biggs Darklighter- Level 60
    Hera Syndulla- Level 68
    Lando Calrissian- Level 60
    Pao- Level 1
    Chopper- Level 50
    Zeb- Level 37
    Kanan Jarrus- Level 35
    Ezra Bridger- Level 14
    Princess Leia- Level 63
    Jyn Erso- Level 64
    Bodhi Rook- Level 60
    Lobot- Level 60
    (two shards away from Scarif Rebel Pathfinder)
    (ten shards away from Wedge Antilles)

It gets harder when you're in the higher levels because it becomes hard to get enough of both credits and training droids. I keep running into the problem of having too much of one and not enough of the other. :smiley: You really need to prioritize and it's not easy. Focusing on a small portion based on one faction at a time is a straight forward way to do that.

So it would really depend on which rebels you've currently unlocked (or are close to unlocking). A good place to start might be figuring out your strongest ones and then figuring out which ones seem the closest to their level. In my case, I focused on getting as many rebels as I could to level 60 (my highest rebel is level 68).

That said, there are plenty of characters I could recommend, and different players will say different things. A lot of people recommend Lando, Biggs, Wedge, and Ackbar (putting Biggs and Wedge together seems to be an especially popular choice). Ackbar's also got some useful skills and Lando's got multiple functions (in addition to his Rebel connections, he's also very useful whenever scoundrels are needed). Most of these you've probably heard already so I won't focus on them to much.

One Rebel that I personally find to be underrated in Galaxy of Heroes is Hera Syndulla. A lot of players tend to dismiss the Rebels characters as weak, but some of them aren't all that bad. Hera in particular can be really effective when leveled up and used well. Her "play to strengths" skill in particular is useful for its ability to take advantage of allies' abilities. "Backup Plan" has several valuable uses. First off, I often use it to buy time whenever an ally needs healing, which is useful if a teammate's healing ability is in cooldown (especially if a healer is low on HP but can't heal themselves because their power is in cooldown). It can also be used on a taunting ally, allowing taunts to be prolonged after said character should have been defeated.

• Whattodo
    33 posts Member
    I have -

Leia 7*
    Biggs 7*
    Wedge 4* close to 5
    Luke 4*
    lando 4*
    Admiral 4*
    Hoth 4*

Some other at like 3* but don't think they're anything special
  • JynErso42
    197 posts Member

In that case, my first two choices would definitely be Biggs snd Leia. The rest would be up to you.

You could also try getting some Rebels from the Cantina battles. 1-D gives you shards for Scarif Rebel Pathfinder, while 1-E provides Lando shards.
  • Nymet83
    36 posts Member
    You need 5 rebels at 5 star minimum to unlock palpatine. That's number 1. And if I were you I would work on starring up lando, ackbar, and wedge. That's a solid team and easy to farm characters....
  • JynErso42
    197 posts Member
    Nymet83 wrote: »
    You need 5 rebels at 5 star minimum to unlock palpatine. That's number 1. And if I were you I would work on starring up lando, ackbar, and wedge. That's a solid team and easy to farm characters....

In that case I might not have the best chances of unlocking Palpatine this time. I've got one seven-star and two five-star Rebels.

I've got three four-star rebels I guess I should start working on: Jyn Erso, Lobot, and Biggs Darklighter.
  • Whattodo wrote: »

Wedge lead, Biggs, Leia, Lando and ST Han (or Raid Han). To beat T7 and get Palp 7*, I'd recommend they be levelled above 80 and at least Gear 9.
  • JynErso42
    197 posts Member
    I managed to unlock Wedge and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder and got both to level 60. They seem promising so far.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Whattodo wrote: »

Rebels

There aren't very many rebels in the game so good luck